Chaser-Community-Forum Reloaded!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalServerlistLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chaser Nations Cup

Go down 
+7
SOĐ
mEGA
Sukh
BlaCk
milton
Baz|Ko
Skyline*
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
BlaCk

Number of Posts : 19

Chaser Nations Cup - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chaser Nations Cup   Chaser Nations Cup - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 3:03 am

I vote for:

Group phase: Mandek Base (new map for some players and this way everyone will see and learn it)

Semifinals: FS CTF with boxes (Any team that wants to reachs the finals should have played and won FS)

Finals: Clanwarz (even match where snipers and ak's can show their skill as well as shotties with grabbing the flag and keeping middle)
--> This will ensure the usage of a lot of good maps, without any complicated rules about home-maps or switching during matches. Should be what the most people that posted here want.

And just role with the rules I wrote (but edit the time played on the map, switching, break and maps)

BlaCk.
Back to top Go down
Baz|Ko
Captain
Captain
Baz|Ko

Number of Posts : 319

PostSubject: Re: Chaser Nations Cup   Chaser Nations Cup - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 7:01 am

LOOOOOOL BlaCk, the option about chosing FS with boxes or not shouldn't even be a doubt, OF COURSE, if you want to play this tournament, you MUST play the FS without boxes !
Back to top Go down
http://bs-chaser.tk/
milton
Sergeant
Sergeant

Number of Posts : 99

PostSubject: Re: Chaser Nations Cup   Chaser Nations Cup - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 2:49 pm

BlaCk wrote:
I vote for:

Group phase: Mandek Base (new map for some players and this way everyone will see and learn it)

Semifinals: FS CTF with boxes (Any team that wants to reachs the finals should have played and won FS)

Finals: Clanwarz (even match where snipers and ak's can show their skill as well as shotties with grabbing the flag and keeping middle)
--> This will ensure the usage of a lot of good maps, without any complicated rules about home-maps or switching during matches. Should be what the most people that posted here want.

And just role with the rules I wrote (but edit the time played on the map, switching, break and maps)

BlaCk.

Completely agreed.
Back to top Go down
BlaCk

PostSubject: Re: Chaser Nations Cup   Chaser Nations Cup - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 3:06 am

Baz|Ko wrote:
LOOOOOOL BlaCk, the option about chosing FS with boxes or not shouldn't even be a doubt, OF COURSE, if you want to play this tournament, you MUST play the FS without boxes !

Really? Your making a point out of that? Could you just respond to the overall idea not 1 detail?
I kinda dont care playing a tournament without boxes (already did and won) but I prefer the one with.. Not a big deal either way and sky can just decide small stuff like that himself imo.

What do you think about the overal idea though?

BlaCk.
Back to top Go down
downrise
Lieutnant
Lieutnant

Number of Posts : 134

PostSubject: Re: Chaser Nations Cup   Chaser Nations Cup - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 5:46 am

Hum not a bad idea, though I think it would be better to play 2 maps lol
But anything like that would be nice to see
Back to top Go down
Baz|Ko
Captain
Captain
Baz|Ko

Number of Posts : 319

PostSubject: Re: Chaser Nations Cup   Chaser Nations Cup - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 6:19 am

I just spoke about the boxes or without them because it was the only thing I found wrong on what you've said.
Back to top Go down
http://bs-chaser.tk/
BlaCk

PostSubject: Re: Chaser Nations Cup   Chaser Nations Cup - Page 3 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 12:02 am

Any update on this? Is it happening?
Back to top Go down
SOĐ
Lieutnant
Lieutnant
SOĐ

Number of Posts : 151

PostSubject: Re: Chaser Nations Cup   Chaser Nations Cup - Page 3 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 7:41 am

obviously didn't read anything just came to ask, what happened to this tourny? is it going to became real?
Back to top Go down
http://www.redtube.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chaser Nations Cup   Chaser Nations Cup - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chaser Nations Cup
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3