Chaser-Community-Forum Reloaded!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalServerlistLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

-]Break the System[-

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Baz|Ko
Captain
Captain
Baz|Ko

Number of Posts : 319

-]Break the System[- Empty
PostSubject: -]Break the System[-   -]Break the System[- EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 12:00 pm

I'm going to present my clan here. It's a full and demo version clan, it has been created in 14/02/08. I've always been the leader of the clan although the Co-Leader changed once. Our slogan is: In war, victory. In peace, vigilance. In death, sacrifice. In chaser, we -]Break the System[-

Most of us love Chaser and we are recruiting people. In case you want to join us just fill in an application at our site: http://bs-chaser.tk/ and click in Join Us, after that wait for a message from the clan to announce you if you've joined or not.
Back to top Go down
http://bs-chaser.tk/
Gast

PostSubject: Chaser Sacrifice   -]Break the System[- EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 4:31 pm

THANKS TO DELETE EVERYTHING I SAID, U GUYS ARE REALLY PATHETIC AND ANNOYING, BORING AND COMPLETLY UGLYTHANKS TO DELETE EVERYTHING I SAID, U GUYS ARE REALLY PATHETIC AND ANNOYING, BORING AND COMPLETLY UGLYTHANKS TO DELETE EVERYTHING I SAID, U GUYS ARE REALLY PATHETIC AND ANNOYING, BORING AND COMPLETLY UGLYTHANKS TO DELETE EVERYTHING I SAID, U GUYS ARE REALLY PATHETIC AND ANNOYING, BORING AND COMPLETLY UGLYTHANKS TO DELETE EVERYTHING I SAID, U GUYS ARE REALLY PATHETIC AND ANNOYING, BORING AND COMPLETLY UGLYTHANKS TO DELETE EVERYTHING I SAID, U GUYS ARE REALLY PATHETIC AND ANNOYING, BORING AND COMPLETLY UGLYTHANKS TO DELETE EVERYTHING I SAID, U GUYS ARE REALLY PATHETIC AND ANNOYING, BORING AND COMPLETLY UGLYTHANKS TO DELETE EVERYTHING I SAID, U GUYS ARE REALLY PATHETIC AND ANNOYING, BORING AND COMPLETLY UGLYTHANKS TO DELETE EVERYTHING I SAID, U GUYS ARE REALLY PATHETIC AND ANNOYING, BORING AND COMPLETLY UGLYTHANKS TO DELETE EVERYTHING I SAID, U GUYS ARE REALLY PATHETIC AND ANNOYING, BORING AND COMPLETLY UGLYTHANKS TO DELETE EVERYTHING I SAID, U GUYS ARE REALLY PATHETIC AND ANNOYING, BORING AND COMPLETLY UGLYTHANKS TO DELETE EVERYTHING I SAID, U GUYS ARE REALLY PATHETIC AND ANNOYING, BORING AND COMPLETLY UGLYTHANKS TO DELETE EVERYTHING I SAID, U GUYS ARE REALLY PATHETIC AND ANNOYING, BORING AND COMPLETLY UGLYTHANKS TO DELETE EVERYTHING I SAID, U GUYS ARE REALLY PATHETIC AND ANNOYING, BORING AND COMPLETLY UGLYTHANKS TO DELETE EVERYTHING I SAID, U GUYS ARE REALLY PATHETIC AND ANNOYING, BORING AND COMPLETLY UGLYTHANKS TO DELETE EVERYTHING I SAID, U GUYS ARE REALLY PATHETIC AND ANNOYING, BORING AND COMPLETLY UGLYTHANKS TO DELETE EVERYTHING I SAID, U GUYS ARE REALLY PATHETIC AND ANNOYING, BORING AND COMPLETLY UGLYTHANKS TO DELETE EVERYTHING I SAID, U GUYS ARE REALLY PATHETIC AND ANNOYING, BORING AND COMPLETLY UGLYTHANKS TO DELETE EVERYTHING I SAID, U GUYS ARE REALLY PATHETIC AND ANNOYING, BORING AND COMPLETLY UGLYTHANKS TO DELETE EVERYTHING I SAID, U GUYS ARE REALLY PATHETIC AND ANNOYING, BORING AND COMPLETLY UGLYTHANKS TO DELETE EVERYTHING I SAID, U GUYS ARE REALLY PATHETIC AND ANNOYING, BORING AND COMPLETLY UGLY

Last edited by (-2k-) Sniper* on Sun Feb 19, 2012 7:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Baz|Ko
Captain
Captain
Baz|Ko

PostSubject: Re: -]Break the System[-   -]Break the System[- EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 1:40 am

I don't even know how to pray LOL you just don't make don't sense at all, if you wanna post, post something smart
Back to top Go down
Gast

PostSubject: Re: -]Break the System[-   -]Break the System[- EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 2:38 am

THANKS TO DELETE EVERYTHING I SAID, U GUYS ARE REALLY PATHETIC AND ANNOYING, BORING AND COMPLETLY UGLYTHANKS TO DELETE EVERYTHING I SAID, U GUYS ARE REALLY PATHETIC AND ANNOYING, BORING AND COMPLETLY UGLYTHANKS TO DELETE EVERYTHING I SAID, U GUYS ARE REALLY PATHETIC AND ANNOYING, BORING AND COMPLETLY UGLYTHANKS TO DELETE EVERYTHING I SAID, U GUYS ARE REALLY PATHETIC AND ANNOYING, BORING AND COMPLETLY UGLYTHANKS TO DELETE EVERYTHING I SAID, U GUYS ARE REALLY PATHETIC AND ANNOYING, BORING AND COMPLETLY UGLYTHANKS TO DELETE EVERYTHING I SAID, U GUYS ARE REALLY PATHETIC AND ANNOYING, BORING AND COMPLETLY UGLYTHANKS TO DELETE EVERYTHING I SAID, U GUYS ARE REALLY PATHETIC AND ANNOYING, BORING AND COMPLETLY UGLYTHANKS TO DELETE EVERYTHING I SAID, U GUYS ARE REALLY PATHETIC AND ANNOYING, BORING AND COMPLETLY UGLYTHANKS TO DELETE EVERYTHING I SAID, U GUYS ARE REALLY PATHETIC AND ANNOYING, BORING AND COMPLETLY UGLYTHANKS TO DELETE EVERYTHING I SAID, U GUYS ARE REALLY PATHETIC AND ANNOYING, BORING AND COMPLETLY UGLYTHANKS TO DELETE EVERYTHING I SAID, U GUYS ARE REALLY PATHETIC AND ANNOYING, BORING AND COMPLETLY UGLYTHANKS TO DELETE EVERYTHING I SAID, U GUYS ARE REALLY PATHETIC AND ANNOYING, BORING AND COMPLETLY UGLYTHANKS TO DELETE EVERYTHING I SAID, U GUYS ARE REALLY PATHETIC AND ANNOYING, BORING AND COMPLETLY UGLYTHANKS TO DELETE EVERYTHING I SAID, U GUYS ARE REALLY PATHETIC AND ANNOYING, BORING AND COMPLETLY UGLYVVTHANKS TO DELETE EVERYTHING I SAID, U GUYS ARE REALLY PATHETIC AND ANNOYING, BORING AND COMPLETLY UGLYTHANKS TO DELETE EVERYTHING I SAID, U GUYS ARE REALLY PATHETIC AND ANNOYING, BORING AND COMPLETLY UGLYVVVVTHANKS TO DELETE EVERYTHING I SAID, U GUYS ARE REALLY PATHETIC AND ANNOYING, BORING AND COMPLETLY UGLYTHANKS TO DELETE EVERYTHING I SAID, U GUYS ARE REALLY PATHETIC AND ANNOYING, BORING AND COMPLETLY UGLYTHANKS TO DELETE EVERYTHING I SAID, U GUYS ARE REALLY PATHETIC AND ANNOYING, BORING AND COMPLETLY UGLY

Last edited by (-2k-) Sniper* on Sun Feb 19, 2012 7:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
downrise
Lieutnant
Lieutnant

Number of Posts : 134

PostSubject: Re: -]Break the System[-   -]Break the System[- EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 3:50 am

So if you have the name "Sniper", why you use winchester and ak? :O
That's a basic question man Wink

But seriously, lol, are we going to start the flame wars?
Back to top Go down
Baz|Ko
Captain
Captain
Baz|Ko

PostSubject: Re: -]Break the System[-   -]Break the System[- EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 4:14 am

As I told you before, names doesn't mean the reallity, I like the name baziko, doesn't means I'm basic because you already called me an hacker.. Was that basic or total ownage from me ? The Prayer was a name from a Portuguese guy, I enjoyed it, and he stopped playing, he told me I could use his name, and I use it for fun, seemed strong, doesn't mean I'm a prayer dude.

AND PLEASE SNIPER MAKE ME "embassed" !

But just don't post smiles of flowers alright mate ?

About *D*A*S*A* , please name a person from Europe who didn't like one of his videos, Sniper mate.. You will never reach half of his skill in anything he has ever done, Jack told me that the best winchester from Europe he has ever seen was *D*A*S*A*, do you think you are close to it ? LOL.

Plus downrise is 100% right, why I never see you with a sniper ? Even in DeathMatches, because in FS you leave crying after 2 or 3 rounds against my members, you never reach Sergeant rank, but at least in DM lol mate, if you wanna talk about names.. Please make me the favor of chosing one original like I did, not one that has been used for hundread of players
Back to top Go down
Gast

PostSubject: Re: -]Break the System[-   -]Break the System[- EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 4:17 am

THANKS TO DELETE EVERYTHING I SAID, U GUYS ARE REALLY PATHETIC AND ANNOYING, BORING AND COMPLETLY UGLYTHANKS TO DELETE EVERYTHING I SAID, U GUYS ARE REALLY PATHETIC AND ANNOYING, BORING AND COMPLETLY UGLYTHANKS TO DELETE EVERYTHING I SAID, U GUYS ARE REALLY PATHETIC AND ANNOYING, BORING AND COMPLETLY UGLYTHANKS TO DELETE EVERYTHING I SAID, U GUYS ARE REALLY PATHETIC AND ANNOYING, BORING AND COMPLETLY UGLYTHANKS TO DELETE EVERYTHING I SAID, U GUYS ARE REALLY PATHETIC AND ANNOYING, BORING AND COMPLETLY UGLYTHANKS TO DELETE EVERYTHING I SAID, U GUYS ARE REALLY PATHETIC AND ANNOYING, BORING AND COMPLETLY UGLYTHANKS TO DELETE EVERYTHING I SAID, U GUYS ARE REALLY PATHETIC AND ANNOYING, BORING AND COMPLETLY UGLYTHANKS TO DELETE EVERYTHING I SAID, U GUYS ARE REALLY PATHETIC AND ANNOYING, BORING AND COMPLETLY UGLYTHANKS TO DELETE EVERYTHING I SAID, U GUYS ARE REALLY PATHETIC AND ANNOYING, BORING AND COMPLETLY UGLYTHANKS TO DELETE EVERYTHING I SAID, U GUYS ARE REALLY PATHETIC AND ANNOYING, BORING AND COMPLETLY UGLYTHANKS TO DELETE EVERYTHING I SAID, U GUYS ARE REALLY PATHETIC AND ANNOYING, BORING AND COMPLETLY UGLYTHANKS TO DELETE EVERYTHING I SAID, U GUYS ARE REALLY PATHETIC AND ANNOYING, BORING AND COMPLETLY UGLYTHANKS TO DELETE EVERYTHING I SAID, U GUYS ARE REALLY PATHETIC AND ANNOYING, BORING AND COMPLETLY UGLYTHANKS TO DELETE EVERYTHING I SAID, U GUYS ARE REALLY PATHETIC AND ANNOYING, BORING AND COMPLETLY UGLYTHANKS TO DELETE EVERYTHING I SAID, U GUYS ARE REALLY PATHETIC AND ANNOYING, BORING AND COMPLETLY UGLYTHANKS TO DELETE EVERYTHING I SAID, U GUYS ARE REALLY PATHETIC AND ANNOYING, BORING AND COMPLETLY UGLYTHANKS TO DELETE EVERYTHING I SAID, U GUYS ARE REALLY PATHETIC AND ANNOYING, BORING AND COMPLETLY UGLYTHANKS TO DELETE EVERYTHING I SAID, U GUYS ARE REALLY PATHETIC AND ANNOYING, BORING AND COMPLETLY UGLYTHANKS TO DELETE EVERYTHING I SAID, U GUYS ARE REALLY PATHETIC AND ANNOYING, BORING AND COMPLETLY UGLYTHANKS TO DELETE EVERYTHING I SAID, U GUYS ARE REALLY PATHETIC AND ANNOYING, BORING AND COMPLETLY UGLYTHANKS TO DELETE EVERYTHING I SAID, U GUYS ARE REALLY PATHETIC AND ANNOYING, BORING AND COMPLETLY UGLYTHANKS TO DELETE EVERYTHING I SAID, U GUYS ARE REALLY PATHETIC AND ANNOYING, BORING AND COMPLETLY UGLYTHANKS TO DELETE EVERYTHING I SAID, U GUYS ARE REALLY PATHETIC AND ANNOYING, BORING AND COMPLETLY UGLYTHANKS TO DELETE EVERYTHING I SAID, U GUYS ARE REALLY PATHETIC AND ANNOYING, BORING AND COMPLETLY UGLYV

Back to top Go down
downrise
Lieutnant
Lieutnant

PostSubject: Re: -]Break the System[-   -]Break the System[- EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 4:21 am

(-2k-) Sniper* wrote:
Like I always did lol, i'm not gonna read ur posts lol, just the first line lol
and everything i can say is " OWNED " Surprised Twisted Evil

Should I be proud that you read my posts because they are small? Maybe the size of you brain?
Than read this. He didn't got " owned ", you did.
Back to top Go down
Baz|Ko
Captain
Captain
Baz|Ko

PostSubject: Re: -]Break the System[-   -]Break the System[- EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 8:12 am

Exactly, last time at facebook Sniper I remember you spamming a cockrouch, this time you spam owned, very proudly because you didn't achieve a single thing mate. As I told you in the posts before, self-owned mate Sad
Back to top Go down
Baz|Ko
Captain
Captain
Baz|Ko

PostSubject: Re: -]Break the System[-   -]Break the System[- EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 3:27 am

Very Happy

-]Break the System[- 4bs10
Back to top Go down
Gast

PostSubject: Re: -]Break the System[-   -]Break the System[- EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 3:53 am

THANKS TO DELETE EVERYTHING I SAID, U GUYS ARE REALLY PATHETIC AND ANNOYING, BORING AND COMPLETLY UGLYTHANKS TO DELETE EVERYTHING I SAID, U GUYS ARE REALLY PATHETIC AND ANNOYING, BORING AND COMPLETLY UGLYTHANKS TO DELETE EVERYTHING I SAID, U GUYS ARE REALLY PATHETIC AND ANNOYING, BORING AND COMPLETLY UGLYTHANKS TO DELETE EVERYTHING I SAID, U GUYS ARE REALLY PATHETIC AND ANNOYING, BORING AND COMPLETLY UGLYTHANKS TO DELETE EVERYTHING I SAID, U GUYS ARE REALLY PATHETIC AND ANNOYING, BORING AND COMPLETLY UGLYTHANKS TO DELETE EVERYTHING I SAID, U GUYS ARE REALLY PATHETIC AND ANNOYING, BORING AND COMPLETLY UGLYTHANKS TO DELETE EVERYTHING I SAID, U GUYS ARE REALLY PATHETIC AND ANNOYING, BORING AND COMPLETLY UGLYTHANKS TO DELETE EVERYTHING I SAID, U GUYS ARE REALLY PATHETIC AND ANNOYING, BORING AND COMPLETLY UGLYTHANKS TO DELETE EVERYTHING I SAID, U GUYS ARE REALLY PATHETIC AND ANNOYING, BORING AND COMPLETLY UGLYTHANKS TO DELETE EVERYTHING I SAID, U GUYS ARE REALLY PATHETIC AND ANNOYING, BORING AND COMPLETLY UGLYTHANKS TO DELETE EVERYTHING I SAID, U GUYS ARE REALLY PATHETIC AND ANNOYING, BORING AND COMPLETLY UGLYTHANKS TO DELETE EVERYTHING I SAID, U GUYS ARE REALLY PATHETIC AND ANNOYING, BORING AND COMPLETLY UGLYTHANKS TO DELETE EVERYTHING I SAID, U GUYS ARE REALLY PATHETIC AND ANNOYING, BORING AND COMPLETLY UGLY

Last edited by (-2k-) Sniper* on Sun Feb 19, 2012 7:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Baz|Ko
Captain
Captain
Baz|Ko

PostSubject: Re: -]Break the System[-   -]Break the System[- EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 4:06 am

It's the type of letter LOL not the bad edition of the image, it is made by Downrise, the one that has also made one of the possible forum headers for the forum, thanks Downriso <3

Anyway it's awesome Very Happy
Back to top Go down
downrise
Lieutnant
Lieutnant

PostSubject: Re: -]Break the System[-   -]Break the System[- EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 1:42 pm

Happy b-day Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Cratoz
Sergeant
Sergeant
Cratoz

Number of Posts : 94

PostSubject: Re: -]Break the System[-   -]Break the System[- EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 11:33 pm

Is the Clansite down? I cant reach it. :S
Back to top Go down
http://ckmaps.bplaced.net/index.php?site=news
Baz|Ko
Captain
Captain
Baz|Ko

PostSubject: Re: -]Break the System[-   -]Break the System[- EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 2:21 am

Yeah, www.bs-chaser.tk is down, since .tk company started to ask money for paying for that domain -.-

Well we will always have the webs.com domain, join here to the -]BS[- site: www.basiko.webs.com
Back to top Go down
Cratoz
Sergeant
Sergeant
Cratoz

Number of Posts : 94

PostSubject: Re: -]Break the System[-   -]Break the System[- EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 2:24 am

Mhm this capitalists..^^

Thanks, i'll add to the Clanpage links on my site ^^
Back to top Go down
http://ckmaps.bplaced.net/index.php?site=news
Baz|Ko
Captain
Captain
Baz|Ko

PostSubject: Re: -]Break the System[-   -]Break the System[- EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 4:04 am

Thanks a lot Razz
Back to top Go down
SOĐ
Lieutnant
Lieutnant
SOĐ

Number of Posts : 151

PostSubject: Re: -]Break the System[-   -]Break the System[- EmptyTue May 22, 2012 7:39 am

Can i join? I like -[bs]- they are good and making clan wars 2vs1 and then adding on website
Back to top Go down
http://www.redtube.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -]Break the System[-   -]Break the System[- Empty

Back to top Go down

-]Break the System[-
Page 1 of 1