Chaser-Community-Forum Reloaded!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalServerlistLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

-]BS[- Chaser Clans Classic Tournament

Go down 
+11
Sukh
downrise
BlaCk
milton
zippo
Skyline*
Spectre
SOĐ
Lair
Cratoz
Baz|Ko
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Baz|Ko
Captain
Captain
Baz|Ko

Number of Posts : 319

-]BS[- Chaser Clans Classic Tournament Empty
PostSubject: -]BS[- Chaser Clans Classic Tournament   -]BS[- Chaser Clans Classic Tournament EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 11:04 am

So guys here it is for the first -]BS[- is going to make a tournament to Chaser !

http://www.bstournament.2ya.com/

The rules aren't finished yet. Although almost everything is prepared, would be awesome if guys with a clan/team could get 4 players to play this Classic tournament, this is the case of tournaments whose random teams are able to register ;D

The server that is done at full with the link of the tournament is provided by Fix, the owner of the statistics chaser site, person who I thanks for helping me !

The site was made by Skyline, person who is organizing the tournament, any questions/doubts ask me or Skyline.

Feel free to register ! <3
Back to top Go down
http://bs-chaser.tk/
Baz|Ko
Captain
Captain
Baz|Ko

PostSubject: Re: -]BS[- Chaser Clans Classic Tournament   -]BS[- Chaser Clans Classic Tournament EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 7:04 am

The rules of this tournament has been finished ! You now can register because a begining date has been set ! 3rd March will the date of the first matches ! http://www.bstournament.2ya.com/

Please get a team with 4 players with at least 1 sub, and up to 4 subs ! In case you are interested to join this tournament has a referee, please write something in our cbox !

The server provider has been changed, since Fix's servers went down along with the statistics and community sites, the new server provider is the Chaser Game Portal ! http://chaser-game.org/

Any questions, ask me or Skyline !

Please register =D
Back to top Go down
Cratoz
Sergeant
Sergeant
Cratoz

Number of Posts : 94

PostSubject: Re: -]BS[- Chaser Clans Classic Tournament   -]BS[- Chaser Clans Classic Tournament EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 7:43 am

Idk if i have time for the torunament, i try to make a team but im not sure.
Back to top Go down
http://ckmaps.bplaced.net/index.php?site=news
Baz|Ko
Captain
Captain
Baz|Ko

PostSubject: Re: -]BS[- Chaser Clans Classic Tournament   -]BS[- Chaser Clans Classic Tournament EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 8:05 am

Let's hope you do Cratoz !

We need teams , even if you don't have time to play or to make a team, just make a team with 5 players and you don't need to play every match, there are subs for that Razz
Back to top Go down
Gast

PostSubject: Re: -]BS[- Chaser Clans Classic Tournament   -]BS[- Chaser Clans Classic Tournament EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 8:32 am

I really dont know why to do a tournament lol, everyone knows who is gonna win and actually chaser is pretty dead lol, if u want a tournament u need to get decent players, people playing everyday and not people who plays 1 time a week or 1 time in the month lol, its a real master stupid idea, and now i will be a magician and i'm gonna say who will be in the rank =).

1 - USMC
2 - Ussf
3 - BS

The funniest is the lunatic part when he says " Classic clans hahaha "

Thank you. king
Back to top Go down
Lair

Number of Posts : 3

PostSubject: Re: -]BS[- Chaser Clans Classic Tournament   -]BS[- Chaser Clans Classic Tournament EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 8:49 am

Ye, sniper is right lol. Normally it ends always with an USMC victory, but playing in a tournament is fun and that is what matters at all.
Back to top Go down
Baz|Ko
Captain
Captain
Baz|Ko

PostSubject: Re: -]BS[- Chaser Clans Classic Tournament   -]BS[- Chaser Clans Classic Tournament EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 8:59 am

@Sniper: Why are tournaments done ? To keep the competitivity alive, and to have fun playing seriously, to achieve something, no Chaser is not dead, |kMa| is active, 2 months ago it wasn't, -=DD=- is back, 1 month ago it wasn't. Most of the german players came back to play again, the only clans that didn't came back yet were */A. and *USSF* keeps the same inactivity. And no, we don't need to get decent players, we need teams, so we need every kind of player who wants to play, and no, it's not a stupid idea, otherwise tournaments wouldn't be done.

You magician boy, there is not going to be a *USMC* team, USMC site is down, the only players who are going to play from USMC are Milos, khan, Alpy, if you tell me that they are going to win, LOL, and I remember that BS was at the 3rd position at the Nemesis' tournament, but the team at the 2nd position wasn't USSF, it was WR!, which might kMa or DD now. It's not lunatic mate, and it isn't he says, this tournament is done by Skyline, you really don't know the meaning of the words bizarre or lunatic.

@Lair: You're 100% right mate, it's for the fun, and Sniper thinks that is a real master stupid idea, I believe it is, for you, since you're not allowed to play in any tournament lol, get a better connection and we will talk about it. Sniperboy, who is always using snipers, you are forbidden to play in this tournament. Anyway I doubt someone would chose you LOL
Back to top Go down
Gast

PostSubject: Re: -]BS[- Chaser Clans Classic Tournament   -]BS[- Chaser Clans Classic Tournament EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 9:04 am

I only read the first line lol, and everything i can say is " totally bizarre ", and i'm pretty sure it wont even begin, if u are going to post again, please, write 1 line lol, i dont read big lunatic texts man lol

Thank you king
Back to top Go down
Baz|Ko
Captain
Captain
Baz|Ko

PostSubject: Re: -]BS[- Chaser Clans Classic Tournament   -]BS[- Chaser Clans Classic Tournament EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 9:13 am

Line 9 and 10 - "you really don't know the meaning of the words bizarre or lunatic."
I was right.
Back to top Go down
Gast

PostSubject: Re: -]BS[- Chaser Clans Classic Tournament   -]BS[- Chaser Clans Classic Tournament EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 9:33 am

-]BS[- Chaser Clans Classic Tournament 524906464-Not_sure_if_serious
Back to top Go down
SOĐ
Lieutnant
Lieutnant
SOĐ

Number of Posts : 151

PostSubject: Re: -]BS[- Chaser Clans Classic Tournament   -]BS[- Chaser Clans Classic Tournament EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 4:06 am

tl;dr but TJ has said to me that he ain't going to play with a new generation of usmc. so the rest of an old USMC's do. And i can't still catch alpy online.
Back to top Go down
http://www.redtube.com
Spectre
Sergeant
Sergeant
Spectre

Number of Posts : 75

PostSubject: Re: -]BS[- Chaser Clans Classic Tournament   -]BS[- Chaser Clans Classic Tournament EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 4:46 am

Baziko, nemy's tournament never even finished lol, wR never played against USMC ! Nemy stopped updating the statistics after the 3rd or 4th last match, I hope you will be more devoted and determined to finish the tourny :p
Back to top Go down
http://www.ussf-chaser.eu
Baz|Ko
Captain
Captain
Baz|Ko

PostSubject: Re: -]BS[- Chaser Clans Classic Tournament   -]BS[- Chaser Clans Classic Tournament EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 7:56 am

Believe me, the tournament will finish, either some like or not, I must be fair, and I'll have Skyline's help, he's the one hosting the tourny as I said before.

About nemy's tournament, there was only 1 game that wasn't played, and it was USMC vs WR, although USMC won the match vs TP (BS), and WR didn't win against us, we had a draw. So it means USMC had the most points, and WR didn't play 1 match, so they were above us on the list. So it makes us, TP (BS), be at the 3rd position.
Back to top Go down
Gast

PostSubject: Re: -]BS[- Chaser Clans Classic Tournament   -]BS[- Chaser Clans Classic Tournament EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 9:34 am

-]BS[- Chaser Clans Classic Tournament NotSureIfSerious1
Back to top Go down
Skyline*
Trooper
Trooper

Number of Posts : 33

PostSubject: Re: -]BS[- Chaser Clans Classic Tournament   -]BS[- Chaser Clans Classic Tournament EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 4:37 am

Just register your teams! LOL
Back to top Go down
zippo
Lieutnant
Lieutnant
zippo

Number of Posts : 111

PostSubject: Re: -]BS[- Chaser Clans Classic Tournament   -]BS[- Chaser Clans Classic Tournament EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 11:19 am

i did i did! I love you
Back to top Go down
http://www.chaser-game.org
SOĐ
Lieutnant
Lieutnant
SOĐ

PostSubject: Re: -]BS[- Chaser Clans Classic Tournament   -]BS[- Chaser Clans Classic Tournament EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 3:51 pm

I'm all excited about this tournament Shocked i only wonder why Dark is sub, in my option he's the best active player of course if i don't count myself Exclamation
Back to top Go down
Baz|Ko
Captain
Captain
Baz|Ko

PostSubject: Re: -]BS[- Chaser Clans Classic Tournament   -]BS[- Chaser Clans Classic Tournament EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 4:50 pm

|kMa| team doesn't have subs, they will be chosing 4 players to each game, only that, I just put the subs from the order as it was registered.
Back to top Go down
SOĐ
Lieutnant
Lieutnant
SOĐ

PostSubject: Re: -]BS[- Chaser Clans Classic Tournament   -]BS[- Chaser Clans Classic Tournament EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 8:50 am

Baz|Ko wrote:
|kMa| team doesn't have subs, they will be chosing 4 players to each game, only that, I just put the subs from the order as it was registered.
Ah okey, didn't know was wondering, indeed respect Dark
Back to top Go down
milton
Sergeant
Sergeant

Number of Posts : 99

PostSubject: Re: -]BS[- Chaser Clans Classic Tournament   -]BS[- Chaser Clans Classic Tournament EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 9:05 am

SOĐ wrote:
I'm all excited about this tournament Shocked i only wonder why Dark is sub, in my option he's the best active player of course if i don't count myself Exclamation

-> LOL <-
Back to top Go down
BlaCk

Number of Posts : 19

PostSubject: Re: -]BS[- Chaser Clans Classic Tournament   -]BS[- Chaser Clans Classic Tournament EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 3:05 am

I have a small question regarding the rules on this tournament, I might have read or understood this wrong so correct me if that is the case:

Quote from the site:
- First Team to get to 20 points wins, in case no one reaches 20, you must switch again until a team reaches 20.

How should I understand this rule? When are the teams switching sides? At 10 rounds played? Not at all? Either of those will result in every team trying to start on government and then just play 10 rounds and then camp out the match to a victory with k1 camping in Lawbringer side.

The most fair way to play on Final Strike is to play 10 rounds on one side and then switch and play 10 more on the other. The team with the most rounds won after those 20 rounds should win.
If your trying anything else you have to be really careful on the amount of rounds a team can be on Lawbringer due the fact k1 camping is insanely strong in any final strike match that "allows camp".

Also there are no round times mentioned and finally technically box camping is a glitch lol ! But seeing as camping is allowed I assume boxing is allowed?

I like the initiative to organise this tournament so keep it up !

That's it Smile

BlaCk.
Back to top Go down
milton
Sergeant
Sergeant

Number of Posts : 99

PostSubject: Re: -]BS[- Chaser Clans Classic Tournament   -]BS[- Chaser Clans Classic Tournament EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 4:04 am

BlaCk wrote:
I have a small question regarding the rules on this tournament, I might have read or understood this wrong so correct me if that is the case:

Quote from the site:
- First Team to get to 20 points wins, in case no one reaches 20, you must switch again until a team reaches 20.

How should I understand this rule? When are the teams switching sides? At 10 rounds played? Not at all? Either of those will result in every team trying to start on government and then just play 10 rounds and then camp out the match to a victory with k1 camping in Lawbringer side.

The most fair way to play on Final Strike is to play 10 rounds on one side and then switch and play 10 more on the other. The team with the most rounds won after those 20 rounds should win.
If your trying anything else you have to be really careful on the amount of rounds a team can be on Lawbringer due the fact k1 camping is insanely strong in any final strike match that "allows camp".

Also there are no round times mentioned and finally technically box camping is a glitch lol ! But seeing as camping is allowed I assume boxing is allowed?

I like the initiative to organise this tournament so keep it up !

That's it Smile

BlaCk.

Agreed, but they're not willing to change.

Instead, they call noobs to those who don't like box camping. I agree with camping, but seeing how the rules are, it's not gonna contribute to some nice matches.
Back to top Go down
Baz|Ko
Captain
Captain
Baz|Ko

PostSubject: Re: -]BS[- Chaser Clans Classic Tournament   -]BS[- Chaser Clans Classic Tournament EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 4:23 am

Just let me speak to Skyline and I'll say something later.
Back to top Go down
downrise
Lieutnant
Lieutnant

Number of Posts : 134

PostSubject: Re: -]BS[- Chaser Clans Classic Tournament   -]BS[- Chaser Clans Classic Tournament EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 4:29 am

Quote :
Quote from the site:

Can't understand this one also lol.
Anyway i guess it would be better the way Black mentioned.
Back to top Go down
BlaCk

Number of Posts : 19

PostSubject: Re: -]BS[- Chaser Clans Classic Tournament   -]BS[- Chaser Clans Classic Tournament EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 6:42 am

I would suggest rules like this:

Quote :
General rules:
- All participating teams are allowed to have a total of 8 members.
- No nades or flashes are allowed to be used.
- No hacking, cheating, bugging or glitching are allowed at any time.
- Backdoor is allowed.
- Camping (Including box camping) is allowed.
- Doing the keys is allowed.
- Faking or using a member that is not in your team is not allowed.

Match rules:
- All matches will be played 4 vs 4, both teams are allowed to change up to 2 players during the half time break. This will have to be announced.
- In each match there will be played a total of 20 rounds, teams will switch sides upon reaching a total of 10 rounds on one side. Whoever has won the most rounds after the 20 rounds are played will win the match.
- Round times will be 3 minutes.
- There will be a 5 minute break while both teams have to switch. If both teams agree this break can be longer.
- Referee's will take a screenshot of each round to prove the score.

Breaking any of these rules will result in disqualification of the team from the tournament. If there are any other situations or possible exceptions to these rules it will be looked into case by case by the tournament organisers.

--> You could add a rule about which team should start on the Lawbringer side. Might not be needed.

These seem like a nice set of rules to me. I do not mean to interfear into the organisation of this tournament in any way. I just posted this up as an suggestion.

BlaCk.

Last edited by BlaCk on Tue Feb 21, 2012 7:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -]BS[- Chaser Clans Classic Tournament   -]BS[- Chaser Clans Classic Tournament Empty

Back to top Go down

-]BS[- Chaser Clans Classic Tournament
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next