Chaser-Community-Forum Reloaded!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalServerlistLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

-]BS[- Chaser Clans Classic Tournament

Go down 
+11
Sukh
downrise
BlaCk
milton
zippo
Skyline*
Spectre
SOĐ
Lair
Cratoz
Baz|Ko
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Baz|Ko
Captain
Captain
Baz|Ko

Number of Posts : 319

-]BS[- Chaser Clans Classic Tournament - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: -]BS[- Chaser Clans Classic Tournament   -]BS[- Chaser Clans Classic Tournament - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 8:36 am

Yeah it was an awesome match, the commentators did a quite good job Wink
Back to top Go down
http://bs-chaser.tk/
Cratoz
Sergeant
Sergeant
Cratoz

Number of Posts : 94

PostSubject: Re: -]BS[- Chaser Clans Classic Tournament   -]BS[- Chaser Clans Classic Tournament - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 8:49 am

Yes. was good commentary.
And he knows what he is talking about.
Not bad, i want more, for sure. Thanks for the tourney BS Clan. :-)
Back to top Go down
http://ckmaps.bplaced.net/index.php?site=news
Baz|Ko
Captain
Captain
Baz|Ko

PostSubject: Re: -]BS[- Chaser Clans Classic Tournament   -]BS[- Chaser Clans Classic Tournament - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 9:11 am

Cratoz wrote:
Yes. was good commentary.
And he knows what he is talking about.
Not bad, i want more, for sure. Thanks for the tourney BS Clan. :-)
The person you should be thankful to is Skyline ! He was the one who had the idea to make this tournament, and he is the one organizing it, if I did this tournament, no one would join it .. xD everyone hates me Very Happy
Back to top Go down
zippo
Lieutnant
Lieutnant
zippo

Number of Posts : 111

PostSubject: Re: -]BS[- Chaser Clans Classic Tournament   -]BS[- Chaser Clans Classic Tournament - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 10:30 am

I like it, it goes well Wink Hope it will continue also good:]
Back to top Go down
http://www.chaser-game.org
mEGA
Trooper
Trooper

Number of Posts : 47

PostSubject: Re: -]BS[- Chaser Clans Classic Tournament   -]BS[- Chaser Clans Classic Tournament - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 8:17 am

use Twitch tv for streaming if own3d doesnt work
Back to top Go down
Baz|Ko
Captain
Captain
Baz|Ko

PostSubject: Re: -]BS[- Chaser Clans Classic Tournament   -]BS[- Chaser Clans Classic Tournament - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 9:00 am

When we use Xfire to stream, it's automatically using Twitch TV aswell.
Back to top Go down
|kMa| Dark

Number of Posts : 12

PostSubject: Re: -]BS[- Chaser Clans Classic Tournament   -]BS[- Chaser Clans Classic Tournament - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 10:28 pm

why the hell you choose to add some new players for the team? this sucks LOL
Back to top Go down
Baz|Ko
Captain
Captain
Baz|Ko

PostSubject: Re: -]BS[- Chaser Clans Classic Tournament   -]BS[- Chaser Clans Classic Tournament - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 1:14 am

Because maybe you'll have 1 player on your team that will be busy during the next weeks, or maybe because there is a guy that wants to join the tournament and never had the chance, I don't know. But why don't you wanna do it? You can improve your team..
Back to top Go down
|kMa| Dark

PostSubject: Re: -]BS[- Chaser Clans Classic Tournament   -]BS[- Chaser Clans Classic Tournament - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 12:17 am

oke, with this i agree that some players might be not available during the next weeks because of vacation.. But to improve the team, we had the opportunity to choose the members we want to have so why should we change them now. We went "so far" with the team so i think we should go on this way. Sure to add 1 Player to the team isnt that bad especially because next week is vacation but i hope noone will get more than 1 new player :>
Back to top Go down
Suggy
Lieutnant
Lieutnant
Suggy

Number of Posts : 168

PostSubject: Re: -]BS[- Chaser Clans Classic Tournament   -]BS[- Chaser Clans Classic Tournament - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 3:01 am

Im Not agree with that, every team got the chance, to get 4 subs to the registration, is it fair if now sjaak or mega start playing and some team add him ?? It can be for fun but for me have to be that ppl in the semifinals and finals who won the matches befor.

It like in Champions League, messi and cristiano Ronaldo Starts to Play for Bayern München in the semi finals

Back to top Go down
https://chaser.forumotion.com
mEGA
Trooper
Trooper

PostSubject: Re: -]BS[- Chaser Clans Classic Tournament   -]BS[- Chaser Clans Classic Tournament - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 5:28 am

Suggy wrote:
Im Not agree with that, every team got the chance, to get 4 subs to the registration, is it fair if now sjaak or mega start playing and some team add him ?? It can be for fun but for me have to be that ppl in the semifinals and finals who won the matches befor.

It like in Champions League, messi and cristiano Ronaldo Starts to Play for Bayern München in the semi finals

Yo before anything I'm not asking to be taken as a player. My appearence in your post is purely irrelevant to my answer.
But well, Champion's League have nothing to do here. With that argument, I could also say that in a normal League you can buy new players at mid-season, so it should also be like that.
I'm not agains't or for, but this has been made in previous tournaments (HOC for example) and no one complained. And wasn't it in the initial rules already?
Back to top Go down
Baz|Ko
Captain
Captain
Baz|Ko

PostSubject: Re: -]BS[- Chaser Clans Classic Tournament   -]BS[- Chaser Clans Classic Tournament - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 6:04 am

Guys suGGy is right, and Dark 1 or 2 who cares, what we want is them to play the damn game, and don't miss the games because the players went out on vacation or something..
Back to top Go down
Baz|Ko
Captain
Captain
Baz|Ko

PostSubject: Re: -]BS[- Chaser Clans Classic Tournament   -]BS[- Chaser Clans Classic Tournament - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 1:30 pm

Seems that the community doesn't agree with adding new players to the teams, so don't worry guys, about adding players to the teams, I'll stop that, since people are complaining about that, I won't even reply and defending my teory since many people already disagreed with it, and I don't think it will make an huge difference if teams will be changed, and since I wasn't planning adding someone to my team, fuck it Razz

no one can add players to their teams from now on
Back to top Go down
Baz|Ko
Captain
Captain
Baz|Ko

PostSubject: Re: -]BS[- Chaser Clans Classic Tournament   -]BS[- Chaser Clans Classic Tournament - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 1:19 pm

Hello guys, as I said previously, I was going to take off the thing of adding new players to the team, well seems that some people know how to get what they want, by saying that I'm scared of some players, and since I'm not, and they hit me in the right way, I'm not afraid of anyone in Chaser, I'm going to let teams add at maximum 1 player to their team. I don't know if you guys agree or not, but it's fair lol. You can get 1 player to your team and take 1 off, to replace that guy who left. Good tournament guys ;D gl hf
Back to top Go down
|kMa| Dark

PostSubject: Re: -]BS[- Chaser Clans Classic Tournament   -]BS[- Chaser Clans Classic Tournament - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 1:15 am

and who said that.. mca?
Back to top Go down
Baz|Ko
Captain
Captain
Baz|Ko

PostSubject: Re: -]BS[- Chaser Clans Classic Tournament   -]BS[- Chaser Clans Classic Tournament - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 2:46 am

Forget about it. When people add someone to their teams you'll know who said that. It's obvious, anyway you can only add 1 player guys ;D
Back to top Go down
|kMa| Dark

PostSubject: Re: -]BS[- Chaser Clans Classic Tournament   -]BS[- Chaser Clans Classic Tournament - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 3:10 am

it would be the same if i say, they are not capable of winning without the additional player
Back to top Go down
milton
Sergeant
Sergeant

Number of Posts : 99

PostSubject: Re: -]BS[- Chaser Clans Classic Tournament   -]BS[- Chaser Clans Classic Tournament - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 3:15 am

|kMa| Dark wrote:
it would be the same if i say, they are not capable of winning without the additional player

you scared already bro ?
Back to top Go down
Suggy
Lieutnant
Lieutnant
Suggy

Number of Posts : 168

PostSubject: Re: -]BS[- Chaser Clans Classic Tournament   -]BS[- Chaser Clans Classic Tournament - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 4:57 am

sorry this rule is bullshit.

and btw about nationscup, i wont play if the organication is planning this rule too

its nothin of scared, its only a good organication orgenice a good team in front a tourny, not in the middle of a tourny . very professional lol, addin ppl if the tourny are running...

and i can say too, the teams who add more good players are fearing too lose, so they need them to win easily... @ milton

Last edited by Suggy on Wed Mar 28, 2012 5:25 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://chaser.forumotion.com
|kMa| Dark

PostSubject: Re: -]BS[- Chaser Clans Classic Tournament   -]BS[- Chaser Clans Classic Tournament - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 5:07 am

Quote :
you scared already bro ?

this is not the point, at the beginning noone said something about adding players after group stage and now everyone can add as manny players as he wants to?? lool for what we set up a team with subs? Sure baz changed his opinion that everyone can choose now 1 player(only because lots of players complained) in exchange with someone from the team but for what? Every Team which went further has enough subs so i think the one who will add a player think he isnt capable of winning without him lol!
I really want to know which great idea that was and where i could have read this in the rules..
Back to top Go down
Baz|Ko
Captain
Captain
Baz|Ko

PostSubject: Re: -]BS[- Chaser Clans Classic Tournament   -]BS[- Chaser Clans Classic Tournament - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 5:25 am

Guys last time I talk about this: don't add any players, you're driving me crazy, you can't add anyone to your team from now on, good luck with your team and cya buddies in the game ;D
Back to top Go down
|kMa| Dark

PostSubject: Re: -]BS[- Chaser Clans Classic Tournament   -]BS[- Chaser Clans Classic Tournament - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 5:35 am

Lol baziko why are we driving you crazy? In your last post you wrote that everyone can add at least 1 Player and with that i didnt want to agree so dont change your mind every post. But well now everything went as it should be... Exclamation
Back to top Go down
mEGA
Trooper
Trooper

PostSubject: Re: -]BS[- Chaser Clans Classic Tournament   -]BS[- Chaser Clans Classic Tournament - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 6:04 am

you drove him crazy... shame on you!
Back to top Go down
milton
Sergeant
Sergeant

Number of Posts : 99

PostSubject: Re: -]BS[- Chaser Clans Classic Tournament   -]BS[- Chaser Clans Classic Tournament - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 6:14 am

Suggy wrote:
sorry this rule is bullshit.

and btw about nationscup, i wont play if the organication is planning this rule too

its nothin of scared, its only a good organication orgenice a good team in front a tourny, not in the middle of a tourny . very professional lol, addin ppl if the tourny are running...

and i can say too, the teams who add more good players are fearing too lose, so they need them to win easily... @ milton

h4h4h4h4h4h4 because we would need a new player to beat your ass ? we'll see Mr.suggy LOL
Back to top Go down
Baz|Ko
Captain
Captain
Baz|Ko

PostSubject: Re: -]BS[- Chaser Clans Classic Tournament   -]BS[- Chaser Clans Classic Tournament - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 8:28 am

|kMa| Dark wrote:
Lol baziko why are we driving you crazy? In your last post you wrote that everyone can add at least 1 Player and with that i didnt want to agree so dont change your mind every post. But well now everything went as it should be... Exclamation

That's exactly why you guys were driving me crazy, all the fucking time asking for something, jeez, you're just happy when you have what you want, and that's what I was trying to give you, so now it stays how my previous post said, and it doesn't change anymore!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -]BS[- Chaser Clans Classic Tournament   -]BS[- Chaser Clans Classic Tournament - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

-]BS[- Chaser Clans Classic Tournament
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next