Chaser-Community-Forum Reloaded!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalServerlistLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Regular tournaments [Idea for more players?]

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Potti
Potti

Number of Posts : 8

Regular tournaments [Idea for more players?] Empty
PostSubject: Regular tournaments [Idea for more players?]   Regular tournaments [Idea for more players?] EmptyThu May 10, 2012 7:40 am

Heyho guys, i just got an idea, that would maybe bring more players to Chaser. It is an simple one.
I thinked about Tournaments at CS/CSS maps. Like dust and so on. I planned it like a small League, with an site where is every clan registered and so on. I would looking for enough Refs who would Fraps everyone so we can make nice Frags to one video, upload it to youtube, and share it in facebook, and whoever u want. What would u think about it? If some of u think its an good idea, write it here, and i will talk to some guys for organize everything. And thanks to suggy, for activate me =]
Back to top Go down
milton
Sergeant
Sergeant

Number of Posts : 99

PostSubject: Re: Regular tournaments [Idea for more players?]   Regular tournaments [Idea for more players?] EmptyThu May 10, 2012 7:48 am

Aren't you one of those guys that didn't care about Skyline's 1on1 tournament, even though you registered?

Stick that idea up your ass, kiddo.

Last edited by milton on Thu May 10, 2012 7:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Potti
Potti

PostSubject: Re: Regular tournaments [Idea for more players?]   Regular tournaments [Idea for more players?] EmptyThu May 10, 2012 7:50 am

milton wrote:
Aren't you one of those guys that didn't care about Skyline's 1on1 tournament, even thought you registered?

Milton if u dont know anything, u should not feeling like the best. I got much more important things to do like playing 1on1s.
Back to top Go down
milton
Sergeant
Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Regular tournaments [Idea for more players?]   Regular tournaments [Idea for more players?] EmptyThu May 10, 2012 7:57 am

Potti wrote:
milton wrote:
Aren't you one of those guys that didn't care about Skyline's 1on1 tournament, even though you registered?

Milton if u dont know anything, u should not feeling like the best. I got much more important things to do like playing 1on1s.

Skyline has a lot better things to do than creating a tournament for people like you to register and not playing after all.

If you didn't have time, then you shouldn't have registered. If you're such a busy kid, then why are you even thinking of such idea ?

I don't have time to play at pseudo-tournaments/leagues.
Back to top Go down
Potti
Potti

PostSubject: Re: Regular tournaments [Idea for more players?]   Regular tournaments [Idea for more players?] EmptyThu May 10, 2012 7:59 am

milton wrote:
Potti wrote:
milton wrote:

Skyline has a lot better things to do than creating a tournament for people like you to register and not playing after all.

If you didn't have time, then you shouldn't have registered. If you're such a busy kid, then why are you even thinking of such idea ?

Dude, u dont want unterstand it? I got some problem with a friend. And i don't cancel a friendship for a game. Thats the only reason why i don't played.
Back to top Go down
milton
Sergeant
Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Regular tournaments [Idea for more players?]   Regular tournaments [Idea for more players?] EmptyThu May 10, 2012 8:04 am

Potti wrote:
milton wrote:
Potti wrote:
milton wrote:

Dude, u dont want unterstand it? I got some problem with a friend. And i don't cancel a friendship for a game. Thats the only reason why i don't played.

A match that takes nearly the same time that you're wasting right now, here, with me, LOL

Come up with a better excuse.
Back to top Go down
Potti
Potti

PostSubject: Re: Regular tournaments [Idea for more players?]   Regular tournaments [Idea for more players?] EmptyThu May 10, 2012 8:07 am

milton wrote:
Potti wrote:
milton wrote:
Potti wrote:
milton wrote:

A match that takes nearly the same time that you're wasting right now, here, with me, LOL

Nevermind, i'll give a shit to your opinion , u are an noob not more. No one will cry if u would not play in a tournament.

Last edited by Potti on Thu May 10, 2012 8:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Number of Posts : 23

PostSubject: Re: Regular tournaments [Idea for more players?]   Regular tournaments [Idea for more players?] EmptyThu May 10, 2012 8:08 am

I believe the community is too small for this and to establish that kind of tournament is just an utopia.
Just think about it, you would get like 6-10 teams but just 3 will show up on the planned date... -
Which leads to a pretty borring tournament.
Ask yourself: "How many tournaments were finished in the last 4 years?" ...
It is really difficult to pull off without fraps and youtube etc. but a "small league system" is impossible with this amount of people.

That's just my opinion and I don't want to destroy your idea but I think you will be disappointed if it doesn't work out as expected.

Small hint: Please stay on topic.
Back to top Go down
http://www.assassins-chaser.net/
milton
Sergeant
Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Regular tournaments [Idea for more players?]   Regular tournaments [Idea for more players?] EmptyThu May 10, 2012 8:09 am

Potti wrote:
milton wrote:
Potti wrote:
milton wrote:
Potti wrote:
milton wrote:

Nevermind, i'll give a shit to your opinion , u are an noob not more. No one will cry if u would not play if a tournament.

I'll wait to see how your fantastic tournament ends up ( if it's even going to start ) lolol
Back to top Go down
Baz|Ko
Captain
Captain
Baz|Ko

Number of Posts : 319

PostSubject: Re: Regular tournaments [Idea for more players?]   Regular tournaments [Idea for more players?] EmptyThu May 10, 2012 8:58 am

First of all Milton, Potti did had problems with some friend, that's why he has been inactive and now came back when all seemed fine.

@Potti's idea: well to bring more players we needed to record good frags on CS maps so that CS players come to the game right?
Yeah fine, but the nice frags are already recorded, at the map we always play, Nemy did that for us: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iW_yG39YYHs

Although the sound is shit like hell, it was a nice from him.

A tournament is a very good idea, which you can bet I would participate, but as Nero said, and wisely, no more than 6 teams will register, first of all, there aren't many clans around, you would need to convince TCT to make 2 teams, and same might go for BS, maybe kMa would register with 1 team, same about K|NG, hopefully USSF registers, and maaaaybe TwB registers aswell, and also R3 could get one...

You get 9 teams here, but with a tremendous luck only.
Back to top Go down
http://bs-chaser.tk/
Potti
Potti

PostSubject: Re: Regular tournaments [Idea for more players?]   Regular tournaments [Idea for more players?] EmptyThu May 10, 2012 9:07 am

That is a reply i waited for. U are right, there wont be much teams, but if we play the tournament maybe new players come what means, new clans, new teams , new tournaments u know? U need to spend to get something big.
Back to top Go down
Baz|Ko
Captain
Captain
Baz|Ko

Number of Posts : 319

PostSubject: Re: Regular tournaments [Idea for more players?]   Regular tournaments [Idea for more players?] EmptyThu May 10, 2012 9:11 am

I do know, I do hope you can take all of that work just by yourself, doing tournaments is something really difficult, you need to take many time to satisfy everyone about rules and stuff, but well good luck if you keep this project going!
Back to top Go down
http://bs-chaser.tk/
Potti
Potti

PostSubject: Re: Regular tournaments [Idea for more players?]   Regular tournaments [Idea for more players?] EmptyThu May 10, 2012 9:16 am

Baz|Ko wrote:
I do know, I do hope you can take all of that work just by yourself, doing tournaments is something really difficult, you need to take many time to satisfy everyone about rules and stuff, but well good luck if you keep this project going!
Atm it isn't a project^^ just an idea for now.
Back to top Go down
SOĐ
Lieutnant
Lieutnant
SOĐ

Number of Posts : 151

PostSubject: Re: Regular tournaments [Idea for more players?]   Regular tournaments [Idea for more players?] EmptyTue May 22, 2012 7:42 am

failure try l0l
Back to top Go down
http://www.redtube.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Regular tournaments [Idea for more players?]   Regular tournaments [Idea for more players?] Empty

Back to top Go down

Regular tournaments [Idea for more players?]
Page 1 of 1