Chaser-Community-Forum Reloaded!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalServerlistLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hypersonic Raid

Go down 
+8
Despa
SOĐ
mEGA
zippo
Baz|Ko
milton
Cratoz
downrise
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Baz|Ko
Captain
Captain
Baz|Ko

Number of Posts : 319

Hypersonic Raid - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hypersonic Raid   Hypersonic Raid - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 1:49 am

LOOOL indeed, I was wondering why everyone kept playing on DD Open, then I understood by passing the mouse on chaser-game and the map was HR, lol this sucks !
Back to top Go down
http://bs-chaser.tk/
downrise
Lieutnant
Lieutnant

Number of Posts : 134

PostSubject: Re: Hypersonic Raid   Hypersonic Raid - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 4:07 am

Lol that failed hard. I guess Final Strike will prevail xD
I like FS though, more than any other map. Just wondering if we could put any other that would be much played as FS.
Maybe we can bet on de_dust2? Since it is a known map.
Back to top Go down
Baz|Ko
Captain
Captain
Baz|Ko

PostSubject: Re: Hypersonic Raid   Hypersonic Raid - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 8:59 am

Too bugged, and I bet on everyone bugging it just to have some fun, while other's won't have any. Only if we play at the Matt's non bugged dust2 version
Back to top Go down
downrise
Lieutnant
Lieutnant

PostSubject: Re: Hypersonic Raid   Hypersonic Raid - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 11:19 am

Yes I meant on the Matt's one. He said he would work on it Smile
Back to top Go down
Skyline*
Trooper
Trooper

Number of Posts : 33

PostSubject: Re: Hypersonic Raid   Hypersonic Raid - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 11:10 pm

Since the community is "growing", we could, should, definitely start using other maps, made by all of the users... There are awesome maps that SHOULD be played...
Back to top Go down
Despa
Despa

Number of Posts : 13

PostSubject: Re: Hypersonic Raid   Hypersonic Raid - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 11:11 pm

LOL, i just saw it for 2 hours and their were 5 people playing HR, i wanna join it to play, but wasnt able to play Sad just host it again for 2 days and look how much people are playing it? hosting 3 hours isnt okee i tihnk or!?
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Number of Posts : 23

PostSubject: Re: Hypersonic Raid   Hypersonic Raid - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 6:23 am

Wow I love Hypersonic Raid <3 Just played some rounds on it...great.
But a sad thing is that there are like 20 people on demo playing final strike
and 4 to 5 on full playing Hypersonic Raid. More people need to enjoy
this great map!
Back to top Go down
http://www.assassins-chaser.net/
mEGA
Trooper
Trooper

Number of Posts : 47

PostSubject: Re: Hypersonic Raid   Hypersonic Raid - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 7:05 am

nvm
Back to top Go down
downrise
Lieutnant
Lieutnant

PostSubject: Re: Hypersonic Raid   Hypersonic Raid - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 5:45 am

Nero wrote:
Wow I love Hypersonic Raid <3 Just played some rounds on it...great.
But a sad thing is that there are like 20 people on demo playing final strike
and 4 to 5 on full playing Hypersonic Raid. More people need to enjoy
this great map!

I agree with you, HR is a nice map.
Back to top Go down
Despa
Despa

PostSubject: Re: Hypersonic Raid   Hypersonic Raid - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 6:18 am

90 % from the people who wrote here: HR is a nice map, i would play it... are liiiers !!!!
yesterday in final strike were 20 player online(full version) i asked everybody to play HR, and all said, no we dont play HR ! so stfu and stop to lie with your : hr is a nice map, i will play it , i love it und bla bla bla.... if u dont play it, stop liieng omg... then chaser-game.eu can open a fs server again, when u dont play any other fucking map !
my english is bad, i know Razz
Back to top Go down
Baz|Ko
Captain
Captain
Baz|Ko

PostSubject: Re: Hypersonic Raid   Hypersonic Raid - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 6:33 am

Despa no one went to HR because before they come Final Strike they were all in HR, I wasn't since it says I can't join because the version is not compatible of something, which sucks, but anyway, they were playing HR before joining Final Strike man, like 12 people in HR.
Back to top Go down
mEGA
Trooper
Trooper

Number of Posts : 47

PostSubject: Re: Hypersonic Raid   Hypersonic Raid - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 6:44 am

Baz|Ko wrote:
Despa no one went to HR because before they come Final Strike they were all in HR, I wasn't since it says I can't join because the version is not compatible of something, which sucks, but anyway, they were playing HR before joining Final Strike man, like 12 people in HR.
same error, btw
Back to top Go down
Despa
Despa

PostSubject: Re: Hypersonic Raid   Hypersonic Raid - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 7:37 am

then im sorry for my mistake, didnt knew that.... but i wanna play it too, with much people :O never played hr since 2004 with more people than 3 -.- 2003 i played it with 18 people,i t was awesome i remember ( i was 10 years old hehe ).. i really love this map, and i prefer every other map which is ST, because FS is getting boring for me.... final strike is a nice map, yeah, but 24/7 to play FS is really boring... we shpuld stop to host fs( every hoster, dd and chaser-gaem.eu,ussf-chaser.eu etc) and shall start to host other maps like hr, or other fs maps.... final strike 24/7 isnt awesome anymore.... people are getting bored, so people will leave again after a few months.... it is harder to get new players to cahser when they see: 1 map who is just played.... omg what a boring game bla bla bla...
Back to top Go down
milton
Sergeant
Sergeant

Number of Posts : 99

PostSubject: Re: Hypersonic Raid   Hypersonic Raid - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 7:52 am

Despa wrote:
90 % from the people who wrote here: HR is a nice map, i would play it... are liiiers !!!!
yesterday in final strike were 20 player online(full version) i asked everybody to play HR, and all said, no we dont play HR ! so stfu and stop to lie with your : hr is a nice map, i will play it , i love it und bla bla bla.... if u dont play it, stop liieng omg... then chaser-game.eu can open a fs server again, when u dont play any other fucking map !

you should stop talking shit.

yesterday afternoon I was playing it with 9 people. the map is cool.

and you should also be patient because CGP admins are studying some ways to make Chaser more active with more servers and diversed maps.
Back to top Go down
Baz|Ko
Captain
Captain
Baz|Ko

PostSubject: Re: Hypersonic Raid   Hypersonic Raid - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 9:10 am

The errors don't allow some people to join ...

Last edited by Baz|Ko on Tue Mar 27, 2012 12:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
PoWeR*
PoWeR*

Number of Posts : 9

PostSubject: Re: Hypersonic Raid   Hypersonic Raid - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 10:59 am

Hypersonic Raid is just awesome...
Back to top Go down
downrise
Lieutnant
Lieutnant

PostSubject: Re: Hypersonic Raid   Hypersonic Raid - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 3:56 am

I like the map.
What about some map cycle? 30 minutes each map, or something.

btw, someone make amx_mod for chaser! lol
Back to top Go down
PoWeR*
PoWeR*

PostSubject: Re: Hypersonic Raid   Hypersonic Raid - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 4:23 am

What's amx_mod ?
Back to top Go down
Despa
Despa

PostSubject: Re: Hypersonic Raid   Hypersonic Raid - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 8:07 am

|kMa| milton wrote:
Despa wrote:

and you should also be patient because CGP admins are studying some ways to make Chaser more active with more servers and diversed maps.

omg milton u dumb bitch, i said sry for my mistake, learn to read then talk... i just said that no one wanna play it when their were 25 people online... so stfu and stop talking shit.. dont talk with me, nonsene what u say ^^
Back to top Go down
Despa
Despa

PostSubject: Re: Hypersonic Raid   Hypersonic Raid - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 8:09 am

|kMa| milton wrote:
Despa wrote:

i know what cgp is trying LOL, but at ST mode their was just fs... i know ctf is clanwarz etc... but i meant especially for ST °!
Back to top Go down
downrise
Lieutnant
Lieutnant

PostSubject: Re: Hypersonic Raid   Hypersonic Raid - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 11:09 pm

PoWeR* wrote:
What's amx_mod ?

amx mod is a well known plugin among the counter-strike players.
Have you ever played cs? Do you know that quake sounds saying "headshot!" and "humiliation", etc?
That can be done installing amx mod

But what would be good for Chaser servers is not the sounds, i guess no one cares about it.
I was talking about some ingame ranking

Once in the console you type:

\rank and it displays a brief information of your ranking:
Code:
Your ranking is 12 of 321, with 927 frags

\rankstats displays a detailed list of your ranking:
Code:

Name: d0wnrise
Position: 1
Frags: 9999
Headshots: 9998
Deaths: 0
Hours played: 10 hours 23 minutes
etc...

\top 15 would display a list with the top 15 players...

do you think this can be done? It would bring some competition in the server. And make it full only lol
Back to top Go down
PoWeR*
PoWeR*

PostSubject: Re: Hypersonic Raid   Hypersonic Raid - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 11:21 pm

Awesome idea... You think it can be added to Chaser servers easily ?
Back to top Go down
Baz|Ko
Captain
Captain
Baz|Ko

PostSubject: Re: Hypersonic Raid   Hypersonic Raid - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 4:18 am

Well I must say that when USMC's statistics and Fix's statistics were around I was playing much more than what I am now, and I'm sure many more people, I loved to get my KPM as high as possible, because I'm a rusher, KPM = Kills Per Minute, and Fix's statistics was full of information, but if someone could make something more easier, I bet people would play more Chaser, who knows ;p
Back to top Go down
PoWeR*
PoWeR*

PostSubject: Re: Hypersonic Raid   Hypersonic Raid - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 4:32 am

Stats =/= skill

Sry Baz Very Happy
Back to top Go down
downrise
Lieutnant
Lieutnant

PostSubject: Re: Hypersonic Raid   Hypersonic Raid - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 5:21 am

PoWeR* wrote:
Stats =/= skill

True but the stats would make you play more hours just to have fun being on the top15 for example.
It would make players to compete with each other
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hypersonic Raid   Hypersonic Raid - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hypersonic Raid
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chaser-Community-Forum Reloaded! :: English Part :: Chaser Maps-
Jump to: