Chaser-Community-Forum Reloaded!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalServerlistLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nading- Yes or No?

Go down 
+5
downrise
Spectre
Baz|Ko
Cratoz
Despa
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Despa
Despa

Number of Posts : 13

Nading- Yes or No? Empty
PostSubject: Nading- Yes or No?   Nading- Yes or No? EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 10:23 am

Hey all... for people who dont know me, im |kMa| Despa...[/size]
im oldschool, i were playing chaser with nades(2003-2005) and i am playing chaser without nades (now)
i wanted to ask all of ya, why is nading noob? most of you are crying when anyone threw a nade, because noobs can own you then? it is just a game, and nades are funny... i think the people who played with sum1, suggy ld goly virus or etc would say the same... to play with nades is nice, u must rush really fast, or wait until the nade explodes... u can gt a feeling for the right time to rush... i dont understand why nades are not more used, or are disabled... i really like nades, not because it is noobish or anything like that... i like it because it is much more fun, and if you are saying i am a noob because i like nades... then im a noob... but you should ask yourself whos the noob... "he killed me with a nade, he is so noob.. bla bla "[/color]
Back to top Go down
Cratoz
Sergeant
Sergeant
Cratoz

Number of Posts : 94

Nading- Yes or No? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nading- Yes or No?   Nading- Yes or No? EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 10:32 am

I dont know why so many peoples say, that nades only for noobs is.
"It's a part of the game" yes it is, and why should it not also use?
I think that the game is only monotonous whitout nades, and you miss a lot of new tactics that could have been developed. A grannade war is so funny!
I think most people have of them are so annoyed, because they would simply no longer count in the game because it no longer used, then the years the manifest.

Same whit Backdoor. Why only rush? Why not tactical Teamplay?

BD and Nades are not for noobs!
Back to top Go down
http://ckmaps.bplaced.net/index.php?site=news
Baz|Ko
Captain
Captain
Baz|Ko

Number of Posts : 319

Nading- Yes or No? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nading- Yes or No?   Nading- Yes or No? EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 11:31 am

Well guys, as an admin I'll try to help you guys about this:

@Despa: Mon chatz, nades are said to be for noobs, because noobs buy like 15 normal nades and then 15 flash nades, and that isn't being tactical, that's being annoying, I remember a server that only let you buy 1 nade, that could have tactical use.. And another reason why I think nades are disabled because it crashes the server, it sucks to getting crashed because people are always throwing nades....
About rushing fast Despa, I really hate nades, you know I'm a rusher, I LOVE TO RUSH, damn many players caught me already when nades were usuable, it was so anoying to try to rush the fast I can then I die... Or when don't rush, I stay there waiting for 1 hour because the guy bought 15 nades , flashes or normal nades, that was so... ANNOYING... But in case you love nades, do like the others man, play Building Site, there the nades are used sometimes.

@Cratoz: Yes mate, you are 100% right, going BD, is being tactical, going BD all the fucking time, is wanting to get free kills, by the back, and being dumb. But if you go backdoor a couple of times per 10 rounds or something, it's pretty normal for me.. But like I said to Despa, using 30 nades (15 normal and 15 flash) isn't tactical, nor going backdoor all the fucking time is, and it depends on what you do when you go backdoor, you need to be smart, and a teamworker. And about rush, I don't think rush is not tactical, suprising the enemies is being tactical, but going rush every round like I used to do, is being stupid, but I love to rush, and if you rush and you don't die, it means you have good moves + good aim. That's what I want to accomplish.
Back to top Go down
http://bs-chaser.tk/
Gast

Nading- Yes or No? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nading- Yes or No?   Nading- Yes or No? EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 11:50 am

I think it's cool to use grenades, I can use them very well, a few minutes ago I did 180 points in the final strike, 60 points were bombs, I think the player has to know how to use such material and the server must be reliable and have a good latency, what can not happen are the people buying and using 20 bombs all at once, the chaser is a lag game and old, you cant force anything Cool

Nowadays you rarely find people who know how to use it, nades is pure tatic it's not only playing forward.

Back to top Go down
Spectre
Sergeant
Sergeant
Spectre

Number of Posts : 75

Nading- Yes or No? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nading- Yes or No?   Nading- Yes or No? EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 12:02 pm

I have to go with Baz on this one, nades have gained their "noob" reputation from noobs buying hundreds of them and blocking others from going through hall.

The game is far more tactical without them, and just because it's part of the game doesn't mean it should be, take knives for instance, they are absolutely terrible and I'm sure the man who programmed it must look back on this with regret and shame ! lol :p

Not to mention, nades are buggy ! How many times has it happened where someone throws a nade, you're a good distance away from it and it kills you anyway ... ?

I say no to nades, but if you do, limit the amount of nades a player can buy to about 1 or 2. None would be best !
Back to top Go down
http://www.ussf-chaser.eu
Baz|Ko
Captain
Captain
Baz|Ko

Nading- Yes or No? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nading- Yes or No?   Nading- Yes or No? EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 12:25 pm

Spectre wrote:
I have to go with Baz on this one, nades have gained their "noob" reputation from noobs buying hundreds of them and blocking others from going through hall.

The game is far more tactical without them, and just because it's part of the game doesn't mean it should be, take knives for instance, they are absolutely terrible and I'm sure the man who programmed it must look back on this with regret and shame ! lol :p

Not to mention, nades are buggy ! How many times has it happened where someone throws a nade, you're a good distance away from it and it kills you anyway ... ?

I say no to nades, but if you do, limit the amount of nades a player can buy to about 1 or 2. None would be best !

Spectre, you made me remind of something mate ! All the fucking time I wanted to rush, there were noobs that came hall and started to throwing their nades, how the fuck could I rush ? As Spectre said, nades are buggy, too unpredictable, you can't rush if your teammate is throwing a damn nade... And like Spectre said, the game is way more tactical without them. Just need to be smart ! But about knives, I disagree with you, yes they are terrible, yes the guy who programmed it should take it as a regret, but without him, where would have been those undreads of rounds we did, "KNIFE ROUND !", it was awesome man, it made me have so much fun :p And again with the buggy nades, yes I agree, I remember when I use a nade, I could send it to the end of hall, and then I killed myself, so stupid -.- might have been the reason why I stopped using nades.. And yeah if you say yes to nades, I think you should play building site.. Or if someone can, set a final strike server to only buy 1 nade per round. But guys that's something we should discuss with the community, maybe make a poll about it, I don't know.
Back to top Go down
downrise
Lieutnant
Lieutnant

Number of Posts : 134

Nading- Yes or No? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nading- Yes or No?   Nading- Yes or No? EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 12:52 pm

Yep I agree with the poll and I'm sure zippo can limit it to 1 grenade per round Razz
Back to top Go down
Baz|Ko
Captain
Captain
Baz|Ko

Nading- Yes or No? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nading- Yes or No?   Nading- Yes or No? EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 1:24 pm

Well I definetely hope not ! xP
Back to top Go down
SOĐ
Lieutnant
Lieutnant
SOĐ

Number of Posts : 151

Nading- Yes or No? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nading- Yes or No?   Nading- Yes or No? EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 4:59 pm

Demo
lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.redtube.com
Suggy
Lieutnant
Lieutnant
Suggy

Number of Posts : 168

Nading- Yes or No? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nading- Yes or No?   Nading- Yes or No? EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 10:26 pm

it have to be like in cs, so what todo:

the nades are to strong, 50% of the damage is enouth, and 2 sec flash time are enouth too, at least everyone can buy only 2 nade and 2 flash, so its fair

nobody can cry about some strong nades or nade noobs, and nobody can cry about boxcamping, k1 or hall camping.... the reason why camping works in chaser is only the fact about we dont use nades, thats a problem, we have to fix that... that would be good for the game play.
Back to top Go down
https://chaser.forumotion.com
Despa
Despa

Number of Posts : 13

Nading- Yes or No? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nading- Yes or No?   Nading- Yes or No? EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 11:23 pm

Thx SuGGy, thats the reason why i want nades... no camping anymore and more tactical gameplay.... but limit must be set as 1 or 3, i dislike the number 2 xD
Back to top Go down
Cratoz
Sergeant
Sergeant
Cratoz

Number of Posts : 94

Nading- Yes or No? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nading- Yes or No?   Nading- Yes or No? EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 11:25 pm

Yes, as long as you do not overdo with BD and grenades, it is legitimate. ^ ^
Back to top Go down
http://ckmaps.bplaced.net/index.php?site=news
Gast

Nading- Yes or No? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nading- Yes or No?   Nading- Yes or No? EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 2:39 am

Actually in this game you will only find " Cry guys " What Can I say? I like nades, its pure tatic, well, i think players needs to focus in get better everyday its a nice thing to do, thanks suggy, ur right Smile
Back to top Go down
zippo
Lieutnant
Lieutnant
zippo

Number of Posts : 111

Nading- Yes or No? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nading- Yes or No?   Nading- Yes or No? EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 4:07 am

Actually i think we limited nades on Demo to 1 per round, on FULL it is not possible to limit nades, just to cut them from being loaded on server or to keep them. The problem is, that in full it compares settings on servers to setting on client, so editing Buy Amount on server would give a player MP_INITIALIZATION_ERROR Razz did not find better way than removing them server side:P
Back to top Go down
http://www.chaser-game.org
Baz|Ko
Captain
Captain
Baz|Ko

Nading- Yes or No? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nading- Yes or No?   Nading- Yes or No? EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 4:21 am

I think it's good enough for me, at least in Demo it works Razz
Back to top Go down
SOĐ
Lieutnant
Lieutnant
SOĐ

Nading- Yes or No? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nading- Yes or No?   Nading- Yes or No? EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 4:13 am

Nades make game more interesting and i agree with Cratoz but demo german kids will always cry when u throw a nade, it can't be changed anyhow. I only can laugh when we talk about demo. Laughing

Last edited by SOĐ on Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:15 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Marcel's fard)
Back to top Go down
mEGA
Trooper
Trooper

Number of Posts : 47

Nading- Yes or No? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nading- Yes or No?   Nading- Yes or No? EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 5:44 am

Nades are just plain overpowered
Their damage and radius are just too strong.
Even more in a game like Chaser, where we mostly play FS... those nades can cover half the Hall...
Back to top Go down
SOĐ
Lieutnant
Lieutnant
SOĐ

Nading- Yes or No? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nading- Yes or No?   Nading- Yes or No? EmptyTue May 22, 2012 7:05 am

nades bring tk, put at least 1 nade.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Nading- Yes or No? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nading- Yes or No?   Nading- Yes or No? Empty

Back to top Go down

Nading- Yes or No?
Page 1 of 1