Chaser-Community-Forum Reloaded!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalServerlistLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Your favorite music genre?

Go down 
+8
Nemesis
Nero
lumair
SOĐ
downrise
Spectre
Baz|Ko
Cratoz
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Cratoz
Sergeant
Sergeant
Cratoz

Number of Posts : 94

Your favorite music genre? Empty
PostSubject: Your favorite music genre?   Your favorite music genre? EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 8:46 am

Hey Guys, here you can post your favorite music genre, you can also post your favorite Bands from the genre you posted.

My favorite Genre is THRASH METAL (and all other kinds of metal)
I think my favorite Trash Metal Band is Kreator.

Last edited by Cratoz on Fri Feb 10, 2012 9:01 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://ckmaps.bplaced.net/index.php?site=news
Baz|Ko
Captain
Captain
Baz|Ko

Number of Posts : 319

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite music genre?   Your favorite music genre? EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 8:54 am

Oh yeah ! I forgot to make this but I thought about it !

I have no idea what the fuck is trash metal but my genre of music is: DUBSTEP I love you
Back to top Go down
http://bs-chaser.tk/
Cratoz
Sergeant
Sergeant
Cratoz

Number of Posts : 94

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite music genre?   Your favorite music genre? EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 8:57 am

Baz|Ko wrote:

I have no idea what the fuck is trash metal but my genre of music is

Hehe i mean Thrash not TRASH xDD

Thrash metal is a subgenre of heavy metal that is characterized usually by its fast tempo and aggression. Songs of the genre typically use fast percussive and low-register guitar riffs, overlaid with shredding-style lead work. ^^
Back to top Go down
http://ckmaps.bplaced.net/index.php?site=news
Gast

PostSubject: Nice music ofc   Your favorite music genre? EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 9:05 am

Well, i'm a heavy metal guy and played in some bands, i have a big collection of a band called iron maiden, but i listen to alot of stuff, blues, jazz, lately i have been listening to bb king alot and a little bit of trivium, avantasia, alot of bands, go to my facebook, there is pictures of my collection.

Back to top Go down
Spectre
Sergeant
Sergeant
Spectre

Number of Posts : 75

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite music genre?   Your favorite music genre? EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 12:57 pm

I saw iron maiden live last year, for a group of 60 year old guys, they put on a fucking good show !
Back to top Go down
http://www.ussf-chaser.eu
downrise
Lieutnant
Lieutnant

Number of Posts : 134

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite music genre?   Your favorite music genre? EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 4:08 am

Spectre wrote:
I saw iron maiden live last year, for a group of 60 year old guys, they put on a fucking good show !

Iron Maiden is like one step for perfection. These guys, as long as the ones from their era, do understand the way music should be expressed..
Back to top Go down
Gast

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite music genre?   Your favorite music genre? EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 5:05 am

I feel so sorry for people today, what kind of movement that they grow? all these people without culture growing up listening to what society says and doing what they propose to do, when I was about 12 13 years was quite a rebel, and dont accept what the school said about education, i always saw the metal as a output, was horrible sitting in the classroom and listening to all that crap the boys my age were talking and doing and I stopped studying in 7th grade I couldnt see anyone, I stay within my room for two years, I really saw no grace there, with about 14 years I got a band and traveled to many places and with 15 i was a bit famous over here, and eventually saw in the metal the response I got, I'm really sorry for these people today listening to these boring songs, look at this electronic beat with the same background, it is a pity on anyone, I've seen infected mushroom live when I was about 17 years, people drink and jump like a retardad, here in Brazil we have great rave parties and the best rock concerts, but it is unfortunate you see this poor generation growing up without a turning motion and puppet of others, there is really nothing cool, you rarelly find someone different today.
Back to top Go down
SOĐ
Lieutnant
Lieutnant
SOĐ

Number of Posts : 151

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite music genre?   Your favorite music genre? EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 4:49 am

yesterday i was about to do also this topic, above all i prefer to listen to UK-P0P music, SK rap music and sad songs. I only HATE Dubstep and Metal-rock. Gŕŕ when i hear Dumbstep or metal i only hear BUM BAM BUM BAM BAH DA DA BAM PUUM and still around Gŕŕ.

Last edited by SOĐ on Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:52 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Masturbation and posting in the same is too hard, sorry)
Back to top Go down
http://www.redtube.com
Baz|Ko
Captain
Captain
Baz|Ko

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite music genre?   Your favorite music genre? EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 7:58 am

lol you need to feel a music when you hear dubstep , if you feel the music you will want to dance , believe me , you just need to hear the best songs, and feel so hard , the drops
Back to top Go down
SOĐ
Lieutnant
Lieutnant
SOĐ

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite music genre?   Your favorite music genre? EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 5:11 am

have u ever walked drunken by street and listening to sad music and around u have been girls Cool da best feeling ever its magical
Back to top Go down
Baz|Ko
Captain
Captain
Baz|Ko

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite music genre?   Your favorite music genre? EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 7:56 am

SoD, hear to this song, take more attention to the drop at 0:40, then tell me how will you feel inside you

* Obsidia fan *
Back to top Go down
downrise
Lieutnant
Lieutnant

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite music genre?   Your favorite music genre? EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 1:53 pm

I appreciate mostly every music genre, because every type can have its potential. Well I prefer the Rock side of the art, but I can focus (or get unfocused by listening lol) on every genre. There is at least one good song at every.
Back to top Go down
Gast

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite music genre?   Your favorite music genre? EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 2:28 pm

What you guys have to understand is that today it is necessary to be different, today things are very flat and this new generation doesnt realize it, look at this bunch of monkeys in partys where the wall almost explodes with sound alike, this is bizarre, I went on many, many shows ,at least I have the decency to go in place where the band know at least how to regulate an amp and a mixer, it's so pathetic, today everyone is a dj, just buy an appliance, make a boring and mixes, a weird different name and u will be the DJ, come on kids, the real music is dying, people isnt buying cds or lps, and very soon it's all is gonna be in the past, and all you will have is ur boring phone, try to compare the sound of an LP and a cd, then try to listen ths shit MP3 it sounds completly like shit, its so horrible, if u want listen a real dance song with DJ, please, listen at least to moby, oh i forgot, u dont know what is it, and another thing, if ur going to a show please dont bring ur camera togheter with you, shows is made to people jump, sing and cry, dont be stuck poiting the camera to the guy, u people out of rock n roll and out of music are the trash of the world, and now, go to the fucking hell.

Back to top Go down
downrise
Lieutnant
Lieutnant

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite music genre?   Your favorite music genre? EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 4:27 pm

You know one thing Lucas?
At least you have nice taste for music.
Back to top Go down
lumair
Trooper
Trooper
lumair

Number of Posts : 35

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite music genre?   Your favorite music genre? EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 1:56 am

Best music genre is Horrorcore (of czech scene - Řezník, De Sade, Masowý Wrazi, Sodoma Gomora).

Back to top Go down
http://www.bbchaser.clanweb.eu
SOĐ
Lieutnant
Lieutnant
SOĐ

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite music genre?   Your favorite music genre? EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 3:34 am

I like SK, CZ rap music theres piece of true they are singing about the daily life in the ghetto, In my view SK have the best rappers ever. SK rap makes your days big cheers
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Number of Posts : 23

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite music genre?   Your favorite music genre? EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 11:34 am

Quote :
Dudes, we are missing the topic, here it should go exclusively to music.
If you want to talk about hard life, please make a new topic, that does not go here.

Sure, music is lifestyle, but that escalated a bit here. One should not make war because of music, that is!
by Cratoz

Do me a favor and talk about music!
Back to top Go down
http://www.assassins-chaser.net/
Baz|Ko
Captain
Captain
Baz|Ko

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite music genre?   Your favorite music genre? EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 12:16 pm

@Nero: DUBSTEP FOREVER I love you
Back to top Go down
SOĐ
Lieutnant
Lieutnant
SOĐ

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite music genre?   Your favorite music genre? EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 3:44 pm

Nero this is chaser couldn't you still see that yet cyclops . If you post into the topic there usually come your enemy and begins talk out of theme. TRUE STORY
Back to top Go down
Gast

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite music genre?   Your favorite music genre? EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 7:05 pm

THANKS TO DELETE EVERYTHING I SAID, U GUYS ARE REALLY PATHETIC AND ANNOYING, BORING AND COMPLETLY UGLYTHANKS TO DELETE EVERYTHING I SAID, U GUYS ARE REALLY PATHETIC AND ANNOYING, BORING AND COMPLETLY UGLYTHANKS TO DELETE EVERYTHING I SAID, U GUYS ARE REALLY PATHETIC AND ANNOYING, BORING AND COMPLETLY UGLYTHANKS TO DELETE EVERYTHING I SAID, U GUYS ARE REALLY PATHETIC AND ANNOYING, BORING AND COMPLETLY UGLYvvvvTHANKS TO DELETE EVERYTHING I SAID, U GUYS ARE REALLY PATHETIC AND ANNOYING, BORING AND COMPLETLY UGLYTHANKS TO DELETE EVERYTHING I SAID, U GUYS ARE REALLY PATHETIC AND ANNOYING, BORING AND COMPLETLY UGLYTHANKS TO DELETE EVERYTHING I SAID, U GUYS ARE REALLY PATHETIC AND ANNOYING, BORING AND COMPLETLY UGLYTHANKS TO DELETE EVERYTHING I SAID, U GUYS ARE REALLY PATHETIC AND ANNOYING, BORING AND COMPLETLY UGLYTHANKS TO DELETE EVERYTHING I SAID, U GUYS ARE REALLY PATHETIC AND ANNOYING, BORING AND COMPLETLY UGLYTHANKS TO DELETE EVERYTHING I SAID, U GUYS ARE REALLY PATHETIC AND ANNOYING, BORING AND COMPLETLY UGLYTHANKS TO DELETE EVERYTHING I SAID, U GUYS ARE REALLY PATHETIC AND ANNOYING, BORING AND COMPLETLY UGLYTHANKS TO DELETE EVERYTHING I SAID, U GUYS ARE REALLY PATHETIC AND ANNOYING, BORING AND COMPLETLY UGLYTHANKS TO DELETE EVERYTHING I SAID, U GUYS ARE REALLY PATHETIC AND ANNOYING, BORING AND COMPLETLY UGLYTHANKS TO DELETE EVERYTHING I SAID, U GUYS ARE REALLY PATHETIC AND ANNOYING, BORING AND COMPLETLY UGLYTHANKS TO DELETE EVERYTHING I SAID, U GUYS ARE REALLY PATHETIC AND ANNOYING, BORING AND COMPLETLY UGLYTHANKS TO DELETE EVERYTHING I SAID, U GUYS ARE REALLY PATHETIC AND ANNOYING, BORING AND COMPLETLY UGLYTHANKS TO DELETE EVERYTHING I SAID, U GUYS ARE REALLY PATHETIC AND ANNOYING, BORING AND COMPLETLY UGLYTHANKS TO DELETE EVERYTHING I SAID, U GUYS ARE REALLY PATHETIC AND ANNOYING, BORING AND COMPLETLY UGLYTHANKS TO DELETE EVERYTHING I SAID, U GUYS ARE REALLY PATHETIC AND ANNOYING, BORING AND COMPLETLY UGLYTHANKS TO DELETE EVERYTHING I SAID, U GUYS ARE REALLY PATHETIC AND ANNOYING, BORING AND COMPLETLY UGLYTHANKS TO DELETE EVERYTHING I SAID, U GUYS ARE REALLY PATHETIC AND ANNOYING, BORING AND COMPLETLY UGLYTHANKS TO DELETE EVERYTHING I SAID, U GUYS ARE REALLY PATHETIC AND ANNOYING, BORING AND COMPLETLY UGLYTHANKS TO DELETE EVERYTHING I SAID, U GUYS ARE REALLY PATHETIC AND ANNOYING, BORING AND COMPLETLY UGLYTHANKS TO DELETE EVERYTHING I SAID, U GUYS ARE REALLY PATHETIC AND ANNOYING, BORING AND COMPLETLY UGLYTHANKS TO DELETE EVERYTHING I SAID, U GUYS ARE REALLY PATHETIC AND ANNOYING, BORING AND COMPLETLY UGLYTHANKS TO DELETE EVERYTHING I SAID, U GUYS ARE REALLY PATHETIC AND ANNOYING, BORING AND COMPLETLY UGLYTHANKS TO DELETE EVERYTHING I SAID, U GUYS ARE REALLY PATHETIC AND ANNOYING, BORING AND COMPLETLY UGLYTHANKS TO DELETE EVERYTHING I SAID, U GUYS ARE REALLY PATHETIC AND ANNOYING, BORING AND COMPLETLY UGLYTHANKS TO DELETE EVERYTHING I SAID, U GUYS ARE REALLY PATHETIC AND ANNOYING, BORING AND COMPLETLY UGLYTHANKS TO DELETE EVERYTHING I SAID, U GUYS ARE REALLY PATHETIC AND ANNOYING, BORING AND COMPLETLY UGLY
Back to top Go down
Nemesis

Number of Posts : 23

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite music genre?   Your favorite music genre? EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 11:29 am

Gast wrote:
THANKS TO DELETE EVERYTHING I SAID, U GUYS ARE REALLY PATHETIC AND ANNOYING, BORING AND COMPLETLY UGLYTHANKS TO DELETE EVERYTHING I SAID, U GUYS ARE REALLY PATHETIC AND ANNOYING, BORING AND COMPLETLY UGLYTHANKS TO DELETE EVERYTHING I SAID, U GUYS ARE REALLY PATHETIC AND ANNOYING, BORING AND COMPLETLY UGLYTHANKS TO DELETE EVERYTHING I SAID, U GUYS ARE REALLY PATHETIC AND ANNOYING, BORING AND COMPLETLY UGLYvvvvTHANKS TO DELETE EVERYTHING I SAID, U GUYS ARE REALLY PATHETIC AND ANNOYING, BORING AND COMPLETLY UGLYTHANKS TO DELETE EVERYTHING I SAID, U GUYS ARE REALLY PATHETIC AND ANNOYING, BORING AND COMPLETLY UGLYTHANKS TO DELETE EVERYTHING I SAID, U GUYS ARE REALLY PATHETIC AND ANNOYING, BORING AND COMPLETLY UGLYTHANKS TO DELETE EVERYTHING I SAID, U GUYS ARE REALLY PATHETIC AND ANNOYING, BORING AND COMPLETLY UGLYTHANKS TO DELETE EVERYTHING I SAID, U GUYS ARE REALLY PATHETIC AND ANNOYING, BORING AND COMPLETLY UGLYTHANKS TO DELETE EVERYTHING I SAID, U GUYS ARE REALLY PATHETIC AND ANNOYING, BORING AND COMPLETLY UGLYTHANKS TO DELETE EVERYTHING I SAID, U GUYS ARE REALLY PATHETIC AND ANNOYING, BORING AND COMPLETLY UGLYTHANKS TO DELETE EVERYTHING I SAID, U GUYS ARE REALLY PATHETIC AND ANNOYING, BORING AND COMPLETLY UGLYTHANKS TO DELETE EVERYTHING I SAID, U GUYS ARE REALLY PATHETIC AND ANNOYING, BORING AND COMPLETLY UGLYTHANKS TO DELETE EVERYTHING I SAID, U GUYS ARE REALLY PATHETIC AND ANNOYING, BORING AND COMPLETLY UGLYTHANKS TO DELETE EVERYTHING I SAID, U GUYS ARE REALLY PATHETIC AND ANNOYING, BORING AND COMPLETLY UGLYTHANKS TO DELETE EVERYTHING I SAID, U GUYS ARE REALLY PATHETIC AND ANNOYING, BORING AND COMPLETLY UGLYTHANKS TO DELETE EVERYTHING I SAID, U GUYS ARE REALLY PATHETIC AND ANNOYING, BORING AND COMPLETLY UGLYTHANKS TO DELETE EVERYTHING I SAID, U GUYS ARE REALLY PATHETIC AND ANNOYING, BORING AND COMPLETLY UGLYTHANKS TO DELETE EVERYTHING I SAID, U GUYS ARE REALLY PATHETIC AND ANNOYING, BORING AND COMPLETLY UGLYTHANKS TO DELETE EVERYTHING I SAID, U GUYS ARE REALLY PATHETIC AND ANNOYING, BORING AND COMPLETLY UGLYTHANKS TO DELETE EVERYTHING I SAID, U GUYS ARE REALLY PATHETIC AND ANNOYING, BORING AND COMPLETLY UGLYTHANKS TO DELETE EVERYTHING I SAID, U GUYS ARE REALLY PATHETIC AND ANNOYING, BORING AND COMPLETLY UGLYTHANKS TO DELETE EVERYTHING I SAID, U GUYS ARE REALLY PATHETIC AND ANNOYING, BORING AND COMPLETLY UGLYTHANKS TO DELETE EVERYTHING I SAID, U GUYS ARE REALLY PATHETIC AND ANNOYING, BORING AND COMPLETLY UGLYTHANKS TO DELETE EVERYTHING I SAID, U GUYS ARE REALLY PATHETIC AND ANNOYING, BORING AND COMPLETLY UGLYTHANKS TO DELETE EVERYTHING I SAID, U GUYS ARE REALLY PATHETIC AND ANNOYING, BORING AND COMPLETLY UGLYTHANKS TO DELETE EVERYTHING I SAID, U GUYS ARE REALLY PATHETIC AND ANNOYING, BORING AND COMPLETLY UGLYTHANKS TO DELETE EVERYTHING I SAID, U GUYS ARE REALLY PATHETIC AND ANNOYING, BORING AND COMPLETLY UGLYTHANKS TO DELETE EVERYTHING I SAID, U GUYS ARE REALLY PATHETIC AND ANNOYING, BORING AND COMPLETLY UGLYTHANKS TO DELETE EVERYTHING I SAID, U GUYS ARE REALLY PATHETIC AND ANNOYING, BORING AND COMPLETLY UGLY
Me to, good music
Back to top Go down
milton
Sergeant
Sergeant

Number of Posts : 99

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite music genre?   Your favorite music genre? EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 12:15 pm

Nemesis wrote:
Gast wrote:
Me to, good music

LOLOLOL
Back to top Go down
mEGA
Trooper
Trooper

Number of Posts : 47

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite music genre?   Your favorite music genre? EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 1:10 pm

Music is sounds put together.
So good music stays good music, depending on tastes ofc, but any genre of music can have good music. Although simplistic and commercial style has less chances... *cough*R'n'B*cough*
Anyway: Jazz, Rock (from 60's to tday's, there's good rock everywhere), electro, dubstep, drumnbass, rap, modern orchestra, glitch hop, alternative rock, metal, epic, fado, trance, reggae, dub...
Music has good and bad, liking one genre can't automatically make you hate another one.

EDIT: For those of you with a half decent music taste, feel free to listen to this, it's different but it's awesome:
This guy is a master of the art of music. He just knows so much of music... and everything is so simple but so refinedly put together... happiness at it's finest!
Back to top Go down
downrise
Lieutnant
Lieutnant

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite music genre?   Your favorite music genre? EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 2:15 am

Totally agree with mEGA.
It was what i mentioned in the first page of the topic, every genre has it's potential.

Anyway, that Brian Eno's music is good for meditation, I like it Smile
Back to top Go down
mEGA
Trooper
Trooper

Number of Posts : 47

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite music genre?   Your favorite music genre? EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 9:16 am

downrise wrote:
Totally agree with mEGA.
It was what i mentioned in the first page of the topic, every genre has it's potential.

Anyway, that Brian Eno's music is good for meditation, I like it Smile
Oh sorry I had missed your post
Just read it.
Nice to see someone agrees Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite music genre?   Your favorite music genre? Empty

Back to top Go down

Your favorite music genre?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum