Chaser-Community-Forum Reloaded!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalServerlistLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The New 'Servers' Page

Go down 
+8
milton
SOĐ
(-2k-) awan
Cratoz
zippo
Baz|Ko
Suggy
Spectre
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
milton
Sergeant
Sergeant

Number of Posts : 99

The New 'Servers' Page - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New 'Servers' Page   The New 'Servers' Page - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 10:20 am

Baz|Ko wrote:
What you're saying is right Spec, but what Zippo said is also right, Fix managed to everybody would be able to kick everyone, so you just needed to type -kick and then chose a number, even if you weren't the server admin, you could kick anyone you wanted even if he had " or not, if he had a space in the begining of the name of even if had ~ , it's worked like a tSearch, but tSearch could crash your game, and what Fix did, was working fine.

I'm wondering... why doesn't Zippo work solely on the anti-cheat? Then you wouldn't need the anti kick system changed. Because I'm pretty sure that if people are able to kick anyone they want, I can smell the unfair votes from the haters, noobs, etc. I speak for myself and before you flame me, I can imagine the BS guys getting voted all the time for example.
Back to top Go down
milton
Sergeant
Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: The New 'Servers' Page   The New 'Servers' Page - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 10:21 am

Suggy wrote:
fix version was buggy, fix knowed that, thats why he removed it, its sad about he never worked with zippo together becouse i bet zippo find out why the server crashed so fast Wink

Fix and Zippo have so much knowledge, yet, I don't understand why they haven't worked together... We could do so much, with so little effort...
Back to top Go down
Baz|Ko
Captain
Captain
Baz|Ko

Number of Posts : 319

PostSubject: Re: The New 'Servers' Page   The New 'Servers' Page - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 12:15 pm

|kMa| milton wrote:
I speak for myself and before you flame me, I can imagine the BS guys getting voted all the time for example.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH that's 100% true, but first you would have to explain the german players who hates us, how to work with that kick list, because english isn't what they know more Razz
Back to top Go down
http://bs-chaser.tk/
zippo
Lieutnant
Lieutnant
zippo

Number of Posts : 111

PostSubject: Re: The New 'Servers' Page   The New 'Servers' Page - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 4:23 am

Actually im digging on anticheat now, still cant get the players informations stored on server, when i got it, i will be able to compare bullets and other infos Razz But still no success:P

-kick NUM i do not develope now:]
Back to top Go down
http://www.chaser-game.org
Baz|Ko
Captain
Captain
Baz|Ko

PostSubject: Re: The New 'Servers' Page   The New 'Servers' Page - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 6:19 am

Alright Zippo, good luck mate Razz
Back to top Go down
SOĐ
Lieutnant
Lieutnant
SOĐ

Number of Posts : 151

PostSubject: Re: The New 'Servers' Page   The New 'Servers' Page - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 12:42 pm

actually maybe 10% of DE chaser community is able to speak english
compare DE with PT No
Back to top Go down
http://www.redtube.com
downrise
Lieutnant
Lieutnant

Number of Posts : 134

PostSubject: Re: The New 'Servers' Page   The New 'Servers' Page - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 4:26 am

SOĐ wrote:
actually maybe 10% of DE chaser community is able to speak english
compare DE with PT No

Maybe 10% of PT isn't able, the others are. lol
Back to top Go down
zippo
Lieutnant
Lieutnant
zippo

PostSubject: Re: The New 'Servers' Page   The New 'Servers' Page - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 5:57 am

haha down +1 Very Happy
Back to top Go down
.:OS:. Paulo

Number of Posts : 9

PostSubject: Re: The New 'Servers' Page   The New 'Servers' Page - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 12:33 pm

|kMa| milton wrote:
Suggy wrote:
fix version was buggy, fix knowed that, thats why he removed it, its sad about he never worked with zippo together becouse i bet zippo find out why the server crashed so fast Wink

Fix and Zippo have so much knowledge, yet, I don't understand why they haven't worked together... We could do so much, with so little effort...

I know the answer for that question Idea

However, that's not important anymore because Fix is out forever.
Just one word about Fix: never met anyone so generous and fair in this game as Fix. He was a very decent kid.
Back to top Go down
Baz|Ko
Captain
Captain
Baz|Ko

PostSubject: Re: The New 'Servers' Page   The New 'Servers' Page - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 9:53 pm

Well he always helped me when I needed Paulo, yet he clamied many times he doesn't give a fuck about Chaser anymore, it was really good that he helped me thousands of times. Razz
Back to top Go down
zippo
Lieutnant
Lieutnant
zippo

PostSubject: Re: The New 'Servers' Page   The New 'Servers' Page - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 9:14 pm

.:OS:. Paulo wrote:
|kMa| milton wrote:
Suggy wrote:

I know the answer for that question Idea

However, that's not important anymore because Fix is out forever.
Just one word about Fix: never met anyone so generous and fair in this game as Fix. He was a very decent kid.

Well, the problem was, he was too shy/selfish, he never shared his knowledges, so if he'd share something about it with me, we had fixed servers 4 years ago here.. But everytime i ask him, he answers IDK and points me somewhere theres nothing to find :]] Like for fun confusing me to not to get the answer Cool Which is totally selfish, cuz everyone who answers IDK means he knows :]

But i found everything i needed so now one thing to life for everyone: have good luck and if u dont share noone will share with you, so once a life you're on top, but then u will fall down to the ground and without a team/friends u wont rise again Suspect
Back to top Go down
downrise
Lieutnant
Lieutnant

PostSubject: Re: The New 'Servers' Page   The New 'Servers' Page - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 6:32 am

zippo wrote:
But i found everything i needed so now one thing to life for everyone: have good luck and if u dont share noone will share with you, so once a life you're on top, but then u will fall down to the ground and without a team/friends u wont rise again Suspect

Well, according to my nick, I fall down and rise everyday xD
Back to top Go down
milton
Sergeant
Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: The New 'Servers' Page   The New 'Servers' Page - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 6:55 am

downrise wrote:
zippo wrote:

*BADUM TSSSSS*
Back to top Go down
mEGA
Trooper
Trooper

Number of Posts : 47

PostSubject: Re: The New 'Servers' Page   The New 'Servers' Page - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 8:22 am

downrise wrote:
zippo wrote:

ahah awesome dude
(btw you have one of the most stylish nicks ever!)
Back to top Go down
SOĐ
Lieutnant
Lieutnant
SOĐ

PostSubject: Re: The New 'Servers' Page   The New 'Servers' Page - Page 2 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 6:03 am

Fix helped me
Back to top Go down
downrise
Lieutnant
Lieutnant

PostSubject: Re: The New 'Servers' Page   The New 'Servers' Page - Page 2 EmptyWed May 23, 2012 2:52 am

mEGA wrote:
downrise wrote:
zippo wrote:

ahah awesome dude
(btw you have one of the most stylish nicks ever!)

I'm downrise since 2003 Razz

I discovered a garage band over myspace.com with the same name. Their sound is not bad at all.
Try DOWNRISE @ myspace.
Also there is another one named Downrising. Their style is somewhat between Linkin Park and Rage Against the Machine.

Anyway, I played first with this name then the bands appeared Razz
Back to top Go down
SOĐ
Lieutnant
Lieutnant
SOĐ

PostSubject: Re: The New 'Servers' Page   The New 'Servers' Page - Page 2 EmptyWed May 23, 2012 5:21 am

Nice name, i am going use it when i get back
Back to top Go down
Baz|Ko
Captain
Captain
Baz|Ko

PostSubject: Re: The New 'Servers' Page   The New 'Servers' Page - Page 2 EmptyWed May 23, 2012 7:15 am

Damn you do love my clan, always using their names when you play, lol.
Back to top Go down
downrise
Lieutnant
Lieutnant

PostSubject: Re: The New 'Servers' Page   The New 'Servers' Page - Page 2 EmptyWed May 23, 2012 7:47 am

SOĐ wrote:

OK, 5€ per hour xD
Back to top Go down
SOĐ
Lieutnant
Lieutnant
SOĐ

PostSubject: Re: The New 'Servers' Page   The New 'Servers' Page - Page 2 EmptyWed May 23, 2012 7:50 am

downrise wrote:
SOĐ wrote:

OK, 5€ per hour xD

No this is chaser, faking names is free of charge here
Back to top Go down
downrise
Lieutnant
Lieutnant

PostSubject: Re: The New 'Servers' Page   The New 'Servers' Page - Page 2 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 1:09 am

SOĐ wrote:
downrise wrote:

OK, 5€ per hour xD

No this is chaser, faking names is free of charge here

Well, you're kinda right.
Back to top Go down
Spectre
Sergeant
Sergeant
Spectre

Number of Posts : 75

PostSubject: Re: The New 'Servers' Page   The New 'Servers' Page - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 10:53 am

Until you get banned ! ...

Coming back onto the Statistics page, I've been working on loads of different things, mainly for my clan and a new secret project for Chaser. Once that's all done (and revealed), I might consider working on a statistics page, it shouldn't take too long, but PHP programming is starting to get boring and repetitive. Also have to finish dust2 .. I invest so much time on this fucking game, it's unreal !
Back to top Go down
http://www.ussf-chaser.eu
Nero
Nero

Number of Posts : 23

PostSubject: Re: The New 'Servers' Page   The New 'Servers' Page - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 11:10 am

Sounds good Spectre! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.assassins-chaser.net/
Baz|Ko
Captain
Captain
Baz|Ko

PostSubject: Re: The New 'Servers' Page   The New 'Servers' Page - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 12:50 am

LOL wait for the day they will pay you for all the work you have been doing for this game Matt ! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The New 'Servers' Page   The New 'Servers' Page - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The New 'Servers' Page
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2